Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

please tell me liberals toxxed for this garbage and there will be more bans tomorrow then when avenatti announced he wasn't running

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

even on this hallowed subforum of shitposts there are still idiots acting like trump is gonna get hella owned or something instead of gloat non stop about how loving stupid liberals are

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

hey you know whats a really good idea, lets obsess over the dumbest thing imaginable and give trump all the ammunition he'll ever need again

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

covfefe and piss tape is real :roflolmao:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

"actually we were talking about the r kelly piss tape"

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Applewhite posted:

Oh word I totally missed Assange's arrest.

I hope that fucker gets to dance the air fandango.

:yikes:

i shouldn't be surprised this is the kind of thoughts people stanning for daddy mueller would have yet i am

make the wikileaks man suffer for what he did to mother :v:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

every one of those trump threads is a cesspool of unfunny shitlib posting utterly indistinguishable from wine moms on twitter, come @ me

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

That DICK! posted:

I don’t know. I post there, and I’m pretty cool.

wine moms all think they're the coolest

checks out

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

if you can find me a funny post from a trump thread instead of one that looks like a surburban boomer posted on #resistance twitter maybe i'll consider what you're saying

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Al! posted:

got made fun of in there huh

i would have to post in a trump thread first

the chapo boys are right trump has been poison to the comedy well and every attempt to shame or parody him falls flat

the only funny trump related stuff is watching tryhard liberal dweebs get outplayed by the sundowning fox news grandpa

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

real heads know - the roommate amber is talking about with ringworm is nick mullen who only later cures himself with vicks vapor rub :goonsay:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

comedyblissoption posted:

gloat circlejerking for 40 minutes to own the libs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP6oG2mpWlY

i think all of us that got yelled at by libs for two and half years for pointing out the obvious deserve our moment to gloat right now

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

will keith obermann have a stroke over this

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

reminder that mueller lied about wmds to get us into iraq

lock him up

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

ScrubLeague posted:

does he have a show anywhere still

youtube

dont watch it, except the latest episode because he is having a real one

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the same people that pushed this garbage are going to do everything in their power to ratfuck bernie in the primary and nobody should pass the opportunity up right now to twist that loving knife

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i also smoke weed first thing in the morning and was right about this

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i think it's only fair anyone that pushed russiagate in cspam gets demodded for it

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

let's call it the 'having worse takes than michael "the trace" tracey" clause

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

redneck nazgul posted:

crosspostin, change my mind

nah dude i think it's rad you want to be liberal qanon, if i could give you some pointers your next baseless assertion should involve pedophilia

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i just saw david cay johnston make an rear end of himself on democracy now and i feel better

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

it's p funny how the trump thread idiots are calling jimmy dore a kooky conspiracy guy while clinging to the russiagate narrative

they'll continue to make fun of the maga chuds and qanon with zero self awareness

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Al! posted:

weird headcanon

the trump thread right now is mostly talking about sandwiches

Strong Sauce posted:

dude made at least 3 videos in a 24 hour span. maybe you agree with some of the videos but a ton of it looks like it's in the format of loving kooky conspiracy theories and i literally see a video saying loving donald trump is being harassed by the media,

and another video says: tucker carlson owns a pro-war guy.. okay. cool.. carlson's a huge pedophile but at least he owned that pro-war guy. tucker carlson is a loving rich elitist who's heir to the swanson foods empire. BUT AT LEAST HE "OWNED" THE PRO WAR GUY. I'm not going to bother watching because I don't want my brain to melt.

certainly looks like a chud. he's anti-war, likes bernie? but apparently it's been only the democrats that have been pro-war, and hated bernie.

also seems chummy with michael tracey of all the people. the one who accussed maxine waters of assaulting him when it was pretty much her trying to get out of talking to him.

so yeah, whatever he is, no thanks.

yes, sandwiches

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

THS posted:

jimmy dore is pretty personally embarrassing tbh

ya but watching him gloat on this is fun

hell even that smooth brain michael tracey deserves to gloat right now

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

jimmy dore is better than anyone on cable news for sure but he does have real shortcomings

for example he is one the least well read person doing the news and so compared to a guy like matt christman not only will he lack the deeper insight from a lifetime of reading political theorists and history but often he isn't sure about the basic facts

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

like comedybliss mentioned richard wolff covers actual economics very well, so does mark blyth even though i think he just goes on other peoples shows instead of doing his own

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1110240177643872256

how can treason be so clearly defined in our constitution as

quote:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

yet every neocon and neolib rear end in a top hat makes up their own definition of treason under US law

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

afaik we aren't at war with anyone except al qaeda, isis and other jihadist groups so unless you aid them somehow you cannot do a treason in the US

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

avenatti being arrested really is the cherry on top

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

reading the uspol thread (for the first time really, was a mistake to start) it's becoming clear that shitlibs do not intend to drop the russiagate narrative which is just :magical:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

nah that scratch a liberal and a fascist bleeds poo poo is spot on, they'd go maga before bernie

appeal to non voters

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

This is kind of USPol and I wanted to throw it out there.

The Simpsons had an episode about the Men's Rights Activist movement last night, where there was a new female reboot of Itchy and Scratchy, and it was actually good and funny. Bart was caught on video enjoying it so he was ostracized from his group of friends and joined up with some anarcho-feminists. Milhouse started the Boys Rights Association and became popular with other boys. Lot of really good MRA jokes.

it's worse than i thought, uspol posters are so broken they watch simpsons in 2019

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

https://twitter.com/JimCarrey/status/1110265288765800448

imagine pretending jim carrey's paintings aren't stupid and ugly to own trump

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

while this (rare) one is raising awareness to something important it's a loving hideous painting jesus christ

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

The idea that ads and bots on social media effected the election to any significant degree is absurd. The email leaks had far more of an effect but that's like getting mad that someone caught you.

they are still pushing the russiagate narrative, it's p clear they are going to believe whatever they want and pretend like the factsTM are on their side so why even bother

it really is like trying to reason with a qanon conspiracy nut

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

from here on out expect a lot of goalpost moving but zero concessions

hillary killed those men in benghazi and trump colluded with russia and you can't tell me otherwise

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Al! posted:

hillary did kill vilerat tho

in that she is to blame for all the deaths in libya post us intervention on some level, sure

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

CharlestheHammer posted:

I like Glenn overall. He isn’t perfect but I don’t think he is a bad guy.

His fanboys suck tho. I don’t even think all the people that like him are fanboys

yes the glenn greenwald fanboys, these diehards who are not just posters that agreed with his assessment of russiagate and didn't care one way or another about his tucker appearances

man you suck

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i mean i am a fan of greenwalds work, but then again so is noam chomsky

he isn't even my favorite journalist at the intercept, he's like 5 after jeremy scahill, naomi klein, briahna joy gray and ryan grim

fanboy smdh come up with a better insult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

aged like fine wine :discourse: