Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
You know things have gotten serious when Moscow deploys their PSҰҪҢФҐЯФЙЇҪ ЩЭДPФЍS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Some Guy TT posted:

so this suggests wikileaks was actually a cia op gone horribly wrong because any random wikileaks employee could leak whatever the gently caress they wanted and julian assange just became the convenient fall guy because he was the public face of the organization

right you mean!?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

a podcast with both Clinton and Pelosi on has gotta be like hooking up liquid valium straight to your veins

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

case in point this was so successful in acquiring Trump as an asset that a few years afterward he didn’t have a job

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

russiagate ain’t going away!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

i was assuming that Kimmel was playing “Russian disrupters” as a “laugh” line but no the fucker is actually stonefaced serious when saying it

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

if ever there was a job that gave you ample time to go on television and say things completely untrue and outside your field of expertise it’d be “FBI wmd division”

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

spacemang_spliff posted:

hmm nothing at all problematic about a German bemoaning the existence of slavs in their genepool. nope, all pretty normal, nothing to see here

Keith Obergruppenführer

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

yeah real horseshit, Ronan Farrow’s performance of Catch and Kill should have won

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

my man Mueller had a tight deadline so he took advantage of his Jack in the Box© Late Night double order Munchie Meal® and a hundred pages of crumpled up copy paper

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

oh hey forgot this guy existed

https://twitter.com/MalcolmNance/status/1378019777445236737?s=20

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

they have not changed the name (like how Keeping it 1600 transitioned into Pod Save America once Trump got in) even with Biden in office and that is unintentionally apropos

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Protocols of the Elders of Zhong Guo

china in all likelihood does have it's own stake in the narcotrafficking game, Peter Dale Scott himself has theorized there's definitely more than the one American deep state team in play, but lmao who the gently caress's been running a military in Afghanistan the past twenty years with troops photographed literally guarding poppy fields

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

oh yeah as anyone in the Epstein or conspiracy threads can attest, the United States accusing any foreign power of having or deploying exotic technology is usually just them setting up a pretext to directly and openly put money into similar research - mind control, bio/chemical weapons, there was even rumors put out by military intelligence back in the 70s about existing Soviet direct energy weapon systems

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

real shame that whatever lawyer that ends up handling it would be a loving snake but it’d be cool if a couple hundred of the targeted harassment community up and up sue the government given that this bullshit might as well be seen as confirmation of the existence of electronic harassment technology

maybe the wisened femdom prince Dennis Kucinich could help, he introduced legislation banning psychotronic weapons and HAARP like 15 years back

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

I’ll sell bracelets to cops that will protect them from antifa thug bad vibes and also raise their testosterone levels

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

it also sucks as a boogie man name

“hmm these latest operations stink of, uh, hold, lemme check my browser history. Ah there we go. Unit 29155!”

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

it’s our fault for going lax in the Psi-War department, all our psychic spies found the private sector to be far more lucrative in being able to make money off their remote viewing techniques and cancer curing electromagnetic therapy devices

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

nice, found a hitpiece someone wrote about Sy Hersh for having the temerity to be skeptical of Russiagate and also not finding the Big Dirt on Trump, and the twerp can't help but to include all the times Hersh clowns on him

quote:

Hersh acknowledged he wasn’t writing—sort of. “It’s complicated. The critics say I’m not working on much. How would anybody know that?” he said, annoyed. “It’s also a very complicated time to write stories, because the media’s never been so fixed as it is now—fixated, it’s just fixed. We’ve got the people we hate, the people we like, la la la—there’s no middle ground, it seems to me. So it’s a tough time to do stuff.”

Unprompted, he brought up the President. “There’s no focal point for serious reporting. The New York Times is in an all-out war with Trump,” he said. “They’re playing in his little dirty box. It’s all tweet and counter-tweet. They’re not playing to the core issues.” He mentioned Trump’s latest tweet distraction—the President (again) calling on special counsel Robert Mueller to end his probe. “I mean, is it that hard to say, ‘Whew, let’s take a deep thought about this—maybe he wants us to jump on this story!’ ”

This seemed like a corkscrew argument. Besides, wasn’t it Hersh who, beginning with Robert McNamara—“A psychotic liar!” he interrupted—invented the art of calling our leaders, well, psychotic liars?

Shortly afterward, the phone rang. “Yeah. Uh-huh. What? Indicted?” Hersh chuckled. “What, are they all living in the USSR?” Earlier that morning, Mueller had charged 12 Russians with interference in the 2016 election. The indictment was detailed down to the keystroke, by far the clearest evidence yet that Putin had played us. But Hersh refused to buy the story. “Bullshit stuff,” he huffed, hanging up the phone. “This is the f—ing dumbest case you’ve ever made up in your life.” He went on, “I know a lot about Russia. I know a lot about this crazy story that’s going on—the whole notion that the Russians hacked and defeated Hillary. That’s part of something I’ve been working on, something like six or seven years.”

“I’ve got a truck I want to drive through it,” he added. “It’s a comedy act.”

Hersh then did something I’d never seen before: He left the interview to run some errands—asking me to stay put until he returned and leaving me alone in his office to ponder what had just transpired. Bullshit stuff? What if Sy Hersh, rather than giving Bob Woodward a run for his money, had cast his lot with the Watergate skeptics? To most people, earning the courtship of Infowars and RT might be a useful hint about who’s imbibing your ideas. But from whom was Hersh imbibing his ideas?

The office phone rang again. The caller ID blurted out a name—Larry Johnson—and a man left a message. Eventually, Hersh returned and glanced at the answering machine: “I got a phone call?” He cocked a parrot eye my way. “And you didn’t tell me that?” Before I could reply, he blurted, “That’s Larry Johnson. We’re golf buddies,” and added, “Thirty years in the intelligence community.”

I pressed again for a scrap of argument to substantiate Hersh’s RussiaGate theory. No time: He was off to his barber. “I always believe in truth,” he said, gathering up his briefcase. “Sometimes I know truth others don’t. That puts me in a little bit of jeopardy sometimes.”

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

even the perfidious Russian tongue is obliged to utter whole truths sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

just what is it about chess that makes the competitive players as insane as MMA vets but without the brain damage but also doesn't seem to occur among say esports players?