Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Al! posted:

what kind of fakeass name is john sipher

It made me think of Syphon Filter for the first time in a decade so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Can someone give me the lowdown on Noam Chomsky

Antifa is a gift to the far right

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Lmao what the gently caress. It's like the crazy guy with pins in the wall

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Is this the #resistance

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Is there a good write up somewhere of why the gently caress people. Shouldn't be stanning John loving Bolton of all people? I just ran into a relative online who was saying they hope Bolton writes a book and finds a way to take down trump and save America and I was just so loving dumbstruck I had no idea how to respond.

Is this a thing that #resistance types are actuslly doing???

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Dreylad posted:

I remember we had a Russia/Ukraine thread on these very forums (I don't think it was D&D, it was another subforum, and this was pre-CSPAM?) where they were active about emphasizing that the proof showed that it was Russia's fault.

Brown Moses posts still AFAIK

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Why are people surprised that Putin would prefer rla semi friendly president over one who wants a war with Russia

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Does he think that there are no afghani scientists or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Blue Maga is so wild