Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Condiv posted:

someone please fill me in on the mueller situation. i never kept up cause :lol: at thinking he'd actually bring down trump and dedicating your existence to every fart trump makes

hes not indicting anyone. pelosi won't impeach. lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Themage posted:

lmao whats with all the shitlibs itt

their souls are weighed down by muelleritis

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

is this the bargaining stage

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ScrubLeague posted:

Considering no American president has ever faced punishment for their many far worse crimes, lmao that anyone believed in Mueller

Who was a propagandist for an illegal war. ayy lmao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

old beast lunatic posted:

Hillary sucks poo poo but the russian operation that targeted voters with the Trump campaign manager's help could easily be the reason good brains is president right now. Therefore Chuds are loving morons and russian collaborators as well as subhuman poo poo stains and I wish all of them nothing but pain.

Source your quotes, dweeb. or explain the power of meme magic

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Putin weaponized a few thousand sub human retards with memes and helped Donald Trump become president. Democrats sucking poo poo is given

except we saw those memes and they're ludicrously bad even for chud standards lmao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The russian memes had much less jpg artifacting than our home grown stuff.

which means they were shared/re-uploaded much less. owned lmao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that's obviously disaster capitalism, lol

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mueller: lol fam

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

“My grift must never end as I have nowhere else to turn”

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my barber this morning was playing some cable news mueller report thing and it was just fuckin white noise washing over me. how the hell does anyone watch this poo poo and not feel their brain rot

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Percelus posted:

was someone sincerely trying to compare the non stop obsession over russiagate the past two and half years to the efforts of some leftists saying "hey maybe extraditing people for whistleblowing related poo poo isn't good regardless of that persons politics" itt?

:magical:

yeah it’s awesome seeing real journalists talk about how actually bad this is on a serious level and goons are all lol don’t care like absolute consumerist liberals

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol trusting anything that comes out of Seth Abramson’s gritfy rear end mouth

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gisrc8yeiGI

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/AlexiaCampbell/status/1119049894952620032?s=20

peep the bio lmao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the Russian mastermind George Soros

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
drat Matt Taibbi really is one of the few names you can trust

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

now ask this person what they think of all the drone strikes on innocent Muslims that Obama did

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

god loving damnit I cannot live with another year and a half of loving marcotte's dumb loving brokebrain making GBS threads everywhere. countdown to "oh now we have TWO russian assets running for president! democracy is doomed!"

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/as_a_woman/status/1136764423916392448

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Percelus posted:

you may be laughing now but wait until the liberals elect mueller as president in 2024

they won’t because AOC is going to primary Bernie from the left and use executive orders to make Omar her VP. then the guillotines come out

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lambert posted:

The electoral college will refuse to elect AOC, everyone will act like this redeems the concept and is a huge win for Democracy and Don Jr. will start the second trade war to follow in his father's footsteps.

the workers of America will beat the electoral college to death and the neo-Bolshevik revolution will close the curtain on capitalism forever with red curtains of blood

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

R. Guyovich posted:

making fun of liberal mueller fantasies but also thinking aoc is gonna behead jeff bezos in the town square

this is the political shitposting subforum you dingaling

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Victory Position posted:

heh, you read the Mueller Report. you are but a child. watch this.

*presents the entirety of the 9/11 Commission Report*

you coward. you absolute weakling. you pathetic little sack of flesh and bone. behold,

*reads the entirety of the Chilcot Report in Shakespearean melodramatic tone*

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the mcdonalds fetcher is on ABC right now talking about Mueller lmao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
stonetoss is a Nazi

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the democrats are loving worthless!!!!!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Trump thread is currently trashing the original article too and acting like the whistleblower was an individual

loving liberals learned nothing from Mueller’s absolute nothing mattering, I see

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they're gonna let trump walk on every loving thing

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lawman 0 posted:

It's literally illegal to solicite in kind donations from foreign governments but don't let facts get in the way of your sweeping pronouncements.

Except they're 100% right and you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey remember that time when hillary was secretary of state so the saudi royals would donate to the clinton foundation and then mysteriously all their arms deals with american weapons manufacturers were suddenly approved

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tpink posted:

WHAT. ABOUT. OBAMA!

tpink posted:

but WHAT. ABOUT. HILLARY.

It's a big club, and you're not in it! Congratulations, you're starting to learn how truly hosed up the halls of power really are.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tpink posted:

This is the first thread I’ve seen in these forums where posters are unironically and earnestly repeating Nunes’s and Jordan’s talking points. and I am in absolute awe.

okay, liberal

the walls are truly closing in this time. trump is finally going to be perp-walked across the white house lawn. it's absolutely going to happen

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tpink posted:

I don’t think he’s going to be convicted in Senate. But again, to go from that to dismissing the whole impeachment thing as nonsense is a weird loving leap.

So it's going to accomplish effectively nothing, and hey guess what? People already loving knew Trump is corrupt as gently caress. That's why the people who voted for him, uh, get this - voted for him.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tpink posted:

The right wing talking point are leaking into this thread so apparently it’s working?

Obama's net worth going from $5 million to $40 million by running a faux-progressive campaign and screwing the majority of the country while the wealthy stripped everything not bolted down was probably a far more severe instance of corruption here.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tpink posted:

while at the same time going “it’s actually cool and good when a foreign government is willing to investigate and potentially prosecute a US citizen at the prompting of our wet-brained president for his personal gain.”

lol you're arguing in such idiotically bad faith you've invented a position that doesn't even exist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Is Malcolm Nance the sociopath who harassed his ex girlfriend and roommates?

no, thats Robert Caruso

he still tweets deranged bloodlust with a blue check mark. lol