Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i dunno he seems pretty reasonable, what do you want the shitlibs to do, catch fire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

efb

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

THS posted:

beat you motherfuckerr

actually you got that last quote which is incredible too

"Malkavian, Toreador, Ventrue, Brujah, Sabbat, Baali"

inject it straight into my veins

add it to your post

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I'll have you know that I'm roleplaying as a person who was socialized as a child, so I have max ranks in fun and whimsy

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Al! posted:

making a joke is dangerously nihilistic, edgelord

granted but I still get xp for the passing that skillcheck

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

shut the gently caress up hamprince

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Captain Mueller, King of Seasteadia

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I support macron too, its not only nefas its against the mos maiorum to disrespect jupiter stator

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

click on the link to this post, its some wild rear end poo poo

THS posted:

ok here you go: this is primo

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I believed a mueller once, now I’m dead

Don’t let it happen to youuu

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Dumb Lowtax posted:

While most of the forum is gloating over the latest Assange humiliations, do any of y'all actually believe Glenn's take on him? Is the modern story of Assange just more russiagate peddlers targetting some hero journalist as Glenn seems to think? How and why would they target him in this specific way? Is his argument seriously that the liberal media is in control of things to the point of causing sex assault victims to come forward? Are they really capable of staging the evidence they've presented for Assange having close ties to both the FSB and Trump campaign and providing crucial help to both to help the fascists? Or is Assange not a hero journalist at all and the russiagate people are right about this one?

comedyblissoption posted:

in case I'm misunderstood, note that I'm not saying assange did not commit sexual assault. I'm saying the allegations have to be taken into context of the entire american establishment hating assange and wanting to extradite him to the US to torture him for life. you have to consider the context that the american state spreads propaganda and lies globally for self-serving reasons and corrupts the entire process.

that the case against assange has never been about the sexual assault allegations should be clear, since the charges of sexual assault have long since been dropped and assange is still being extradited. assange's claim that he would not go to the swedish court to face the sexual assault charges because he feared extradition to the US have basically been completely vindicated

if assange was not being extradited to be tortured for life by the US, then yeah you could justifiably call assange a dirtbag for not being willing to face his accusers in sweden of sexual assault

imo if you have to use paragraphs you're wasting your time

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

if you wanna read a lot of poo poo just read lenin's works

https://www.marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1903/sep/30b.htm

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Do you not believe that he was in contact with the Trump campaign?

the mueller believers are coming from inside the thread

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

alright well i guess you have a point there, let's email US AG Barr and ask him his opinion, im sure he'll clear this up in such a way to find one way or another in a court of law

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Dumb Lowtax posted:

I remembered my doubts about the Assange narrative when I saw this earlier today:

And of course in that thread everyone is laughing about it because it's a thread for laughing and Assange is known to be an evildoer. But then objectively, you have to think, how nice of that embassy to have spied for a decade on the private space of an individual they claim to protect and to suddenly leak it all. That seems a bit suspect so now more pieces of the story are.

Furthermore who is that in the well-upholstered chair?? Are we to believe that Skateboard belongs to Julian and he likes to show off to Ecuadorian guests?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The bottom line is, Assange is deranged after spending 5 years under what was essentially house arrest, on top of leading a life generally in strange circumstances. To gloat about him being extradited now is choosing to ignore that he hasn't been acting in sound mind, and is pure self-aggrandizement from smug woke dipshits. Whether or not he's being "framed," what he is being prosecuted for isn't actually "criminal."

I think you’re wasting your time here; for quibbling about the law and what is criminal may in hindsight be found jurisprudens but in the face of the current regime empowered it is as good as a wet fart I’m afraid

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Das vidanya comrade

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

comedyblissoption posted:

the ideal situation is that the women and assange get a fair trial in sweden, assange is not extradited, and the western world does not set a precedent that doing the equivalent of the pentagon papers means you get sent to the US to be tortured
Alright cool now how do I shitpost / donate so this can happen

Anyone?

Anyone? :(

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

assange was a full alt right pepe who got hosed despite his own blatant support and promotion of donald trump and i do not give a poo poo that trump backstabbed him anyways

This is just part of the trend of Pepe nazis who were betrayed by trump

The allegory of the frog and the scorpion couldn’t be more apt “feels bad man”

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Vomik posted:

russiagate is a creation of the journalists whose sanctity you’re so worried about. they’ve brought it upon themselves

i'm sorry but I have to make this explicit: the correct take isn't "trump is innocent", the correct take is "our institutions are created by and for the wealthy and therefore someone like trump is untouchable even if he is guilty"

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

quote:

hurr
________/

quote:

durr
________/

quote:

burr
________/

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

post Beardos realizing they're the same ITT

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

BULBASAUR posted:

hey nerd what about me

have you ever seen you avatar??

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

its funny that marxism makes you stop doing hygiene

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

personally my rear end in a top hat smells like poo poo, i dont even bathe anymore, i have a stick of deodorant and i look at it and think "that's not praxis, why should I make myself more palatable to these swine? let them gag on my body if they wish to consume it"

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

this is why I eat a lot of seafish, lots of tuna because they gather the most heavy metals. I'm going to start eating cell phones just to build up rare earth minerals and grant my inevitable corpse just that much more value

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i should start a business that sells asbestos to chuds

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

eating yourself is good praxis

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

like half the people in lf had black and white philosopher or writer avs, that was kinda obnoxious in retrospect

anyways going to change my av to Celine and gradually turn into a sex pest strasserite obsessed with Aesthetics

might i recommend Crusader Kings 2? it has an option where you can wander around at night and intrude on the rooms wherein women sleep

e: sometimes they're just wandering around the larder looking to gently caress if that's you're thing

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

this sounds like a Nicholas Cage movie

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

It’s gonna be funny when powerful presidential candidates are just hiring Xe to merc their opponents

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Slutitution posted:

So I just experienced another shared Uber ride with two passengers intently discussing how Donald Trump supposedly has been a Russian asset since the Soviet Union era. It was sad, surreal, and just viscerally loving terrifying how common this has become IRL. AI and climate change can't kill us soon enough.

Hail satan.

well where do you think he was getting those preteen beauty models he was turning out to eppstein for the lolita express

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

ah you kids dont remember when disco was big and everybody believed that pet rock would fix things in 1984, then we got reagan in a landslide because it turned out pet rock couldn't actually run for president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

:yeshaha: