Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armani Glasses
Feb 29, 2008

They're for reading.

Zetsubou-san posted:

great timing, Beatrice, I suppose

That's the tragedy of it I guess, she doesn't know she's doing a 'bad' thing. It does make me worry Petra and Patrische miiight be done for though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armani Glasses
Feb 29, 2008

They're for reading.

Ethiser posted:

I think they mean in the sense that he didn’t get to die and reset everything.

Yes that is what I meant! I obviously hope this isn't the last run he gets, but it ended like it possibly could be, to me at least.

Armani Glasses
Feb 29, 2008

They're for reading.

Zetsubou-san posted:

WHAT THE gently caress

That was a very stressful first 5 minutes to watch, I had to pause and step away for a moment cause oh boy Subaru calm down please. And then everything else happened, but at least we got to see that Subaru has made so many friends and he didn't even realise!

Armani Glasses
Feb 29, 2008

They're for reading.

Nitrousoxide posted:

he didn't even know that he was the archbishop of sloth after all.

He didn't? I feel I must have forgotten that revelation, what was this?

Armani Glasses
Feb 29, 2008

They're for reading.

Yawgmoft posted:

She seemed more detached and much less emotional when it was a contract.

Yeah it 100% felt fully emotional this time, then trying to explain it away with "totally all just cause the book told me too" after Subaru kicked off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armani Glasses
Feb 29, 2008

They're for reading.

Starsnostars posted:

So with Echidna it seems like Subaru has someone he can confide in without his heart being crushed by a shadowy hand but I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop and for Echidna to do something horrible.

Well.. She serves gross tea , so I'm afraid she's unsalvagable.

Rudoku posted:

Hold up, did Echidna say Subaru had the Sloth Witch Factor?

I think she mentioned it on her first meeting too, possibly episode 1 or 2? But it's not been elaborated on much.