Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
I haven't watched Re:Zero since it was airing and boy howdy did I forget how brutal this part of the show is. Next episode is going to be a tough watch too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

This is something I can't remember if it gets addressed in the show or if I missed it, but where are Lord Roswaal and Betty during the cult attack on the mansion? Even if it was a surprise attack, I feel like either of the two of them would be pretty capable of defending things.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Okay that clears things up, thanks! I forgot Betty's power is directly tied to the library.

ninjewtsu posted:

the cult's attack was no joke

The payoff at the end is going to be so much sweeter this time around

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

RevolverDivider posted:

Grouchio perished so that is one less threat at least

Woah it might be safe to lurk in here again!