Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

ViggyNash posted:

the talking about running away episode was still too much talking

you shut your whore mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

I mean... Sauron basically is Satan, right down to being a fallen being of light.

Melkor seems like a better fit, since he was the most powerful Ainur and the one who originally rebelled against Illuvatar. Sauron was just one of his lieutenants.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

EponymousMrYar posted:

This is my beef with Rem and her relationship. This sort of one-sided devotion isn't healthy and typically ends poorly for everyone involved.

Drama is rarely about healthy relationships.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
During the original run my feelings were that the show had been decent up to this point, but from the stuff in this big episode onwards I was hooked.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Grouchio posted:

I wonder if Rem was named after R.E.M sleep because :imunfunny:

Or she just wants to talk about the passion and give good advices.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Grouchio posted:

I have awaited this moment for four years straight.

We noticed.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

MonsterEnvy posted:

Well it also sends you into a coma. So it's a bit worse than that.

From Puck's description it sounded like there are two different effects he can cause, in Rem's case he did both.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Grouchio posted:

But nobody goes there

That's not really pertinent to why you shouldn't be waving around your having read the LNs ITT.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

The general people hate her because half-elves look like the witches right? I doubt most people have straight up seen a picture of Satella themselves. But uh, if that's accurate, that does explain Echidna using the trials to screw with Emilia.

IIRC Satella is also known for having silver hair.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Man I sure do hate all these filler episodes where absolutely nothing happens.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Mindblast posted:

Everything suggests the entire world is filled with things he can't handle. He's also stands out to anyone who can pick up on aura's. Nothing suggests he'd be safe.

There are side stories about what happens when Subaru peaces out of the main plot at various points. He can get pretty drat far, even discounting the mostly-a-joke "Harem King" one.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Annointed posted:

“subaru you got to eat the eggs”

"Okay, this life we're going to figure out where sailors hang out."

Conspiratiorist posted:

Nagatsuki's said he doesn't like harems.

And yet the Harem King IF story exists.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
A quoin stone is a stone in the external angle of a wall or building, usually much larger than the stones or bricks that make up the body of the wall.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
That episode had more plot than most series.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Aumanor posted:

Not enough flour would be my guess, it's a big room and there's a minimum concentration of combustible dust required for an explosion to happen

The door was open/destroyed and there was a big hole in the wall that the mabeast crashed through, the room wasn't particularly enclosed.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Who could follow a man with such poor discernment in choosing a waifu?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

LostRook posted:

Echidna in the dream world even states that she died at 19 years of age.

Oi, oi!