Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Futaba Anzu
May 5, 2011

GROSS BOY

only know tangential info from trailer and deductive reasoning
i never caught them perfectly timing the "I wish I was there" part of the ending song to the cut to Emilia and I started laughing at how perfect it was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 5, 2011

GROSS BOY

if anything rewatch the last episode, fully.

Futaba Anzu
May 5, 2011

GROSS BOY

Toalpaz posted:

is that satellla??????!!?! in the s2 promo///.? ( don't tell me i like wildly speculating)

she says who she is in one of the newer promos

Futaba Anzu
May 5, 2011

GROSS BOY

i like to interpret it as the whale also works with the same mechanics of name and memories, except the whale also physically consumes you so your body isn't there anymore either.

Futaba Anzu
May 5, 2011

GROSS BOY

Nitrousoxide posted:

It is pretty hosed up that he keeps shoving her back into the gauntlet over and over when she clearly can't handle it.

that's the realization he made when garfield told him about it on the carriage ride

Futaba Anzu
May 5, 2011

GROSS BOY

Nitrousoxide posted:

I would guess that Beatrice is one of the witch archbishops. I would presume of greed since that is associated with knowledge of everything like Echidna, and her book knows everything that she is to do.

Mother would presumably be Satella.

wouldn't mom just be greed in that case? also i just realized those are butterflies in her eyes because that's greed's visual motif lol

Futaba Anzu
May 5, 2011

GROSS BOY

Raenir Salazar posted:

So Grouchio please do more of the former,

I'd rather he just stay out of this thread entirely because those are just empty posts completely, go gush out in the LN thread if you want to release hype

Futaba Anzu
May 5, 2011

GROSS BOY

HppyCmpr posted:

I don't really mind this either, because like he said no one goes to the LN thread he made and he's just excited.
It's not like this thread is very busy either, so let him vent his excitement as long as he doesn't confirm or deny peoples speculations.

it's regardless since i bet good money groucho's already got his fingers in literally every single discussion vector, i mean if you had such an insatiable desire to spill spoilers onto people then just shitpost on the 4chan threads

Futaba Anzu
May 5, 2011

GROSS BOY

Kazy posted:

Did anyone else get Homestuck vibes from the varying caps?

Not at first but my partner made a comment about how every failed timeline is important as acting like a cog that fits into the ultimate goal of the one true Subaru timeline and that does really feel a lot like how failed timelines were treated jn homestuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 5, 2011

GROSS BOY

i'd like it more if i didn't have this weird feeling of some weirdo constantly peering over my shoulder asking me if i'm having fun lol