Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

I don't even remember this one, like I'm aware that a first ending existed but I couldn't tell you a number of times it actually fired off other than "more than once?". Stay Alive at least happened a few times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

My brain trembles.

*checks clipboard*

Yup episode 15 still hurts my heart.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

A nice light hearted episode to start the season.

Fat and Useless fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Jul 9, 2020

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Raenir Salazar posted:

Cool episode, one thing I have questions about : why did Garfield backed off of Subaru at the end? Did Subaru say something? I'm not sure I understood that last exchange.

I only have questions among questions about Subaru meeting Beako at the end.

If I had to guess he has spicy Echidna burps.

So yeah, this feels like a successful loop unless something explodes in a bad way.

Fat and Useless fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Sep 9, 2020

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Nitrousoxide posted:

Even if she did, he still retained damage after dying to the great rabbit unless he somehow escaped from the rabbits.

I think Echidna updated his save after he smashed his head so as to remember her shenanigans if that's what you are talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

So Subaru is Satella's Emilia. Very cute RE:Zero.