Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?

Kung Food posted:

Or he might have been directly involved in summoning Subaru, given that he has done a lot of meticulous pre-planning that started before Subaru even arrived.

It would be kind of an impressive hack. "This idiot kid is so dedicated to Emilia that he'll keep trying a thousand times if he has to until he randomly finds the one decent solution. Happily, I won't remember a thing about it, only that everything miraculously worked out."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Satella is a really high maintenance lover isn't she?

I just kept expecting her to slap Echidna's poo poo.

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

pure speculation:

That's still my operating hypothesis. I like the idea that the show told us the truth within the first few minutes of the first episode.

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Kingnothing posted:

Weird. I had this exact same thought during this ep.

There's very definitely some kind of temporal hijinks going on at a larger scale than we've seen so far. It's pretty much implicit in the RbD power.

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

I hope we eventually get a read on why Elsa is so mind-bogglingly overpowered. So far Julius is the only one who has been a match for her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Blaze Dragon posted:

Reinhard. Julius hasn't met Elsa.
My mistake, but the question still stands - she slaughters Echidna's spirit creation without a problem after getting fully disassembled by her, takes out everyone else at the mansion without breaking a sweat, etc etc.