Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Grouchio posted:

Re:Zero Episode 13 Directors Cut:

Watch the after credits. Do it right now.

You moda fuckah how dare you make me feel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

This is hecking me up. that cry of frustration hurt

Annointed fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Jul 9, 2020

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I guess too cocky to die? But idk I feel like that’s a stretch.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Can't believe Subaru left Satella on Seen.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I want Those figma in Subaru’s childhood bedroom

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Finally Subaru too can learn the power of flying by giant invisible hands. Though this is RE:Zero giving Subaru hard power is about as likely as Ram smiling at Subaru.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jul 27, 2020

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I'm curious as to why the Witch of Sloth needed to fight a dragon "over a waterfall" to get some sleep.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

gently caress just trying to do your best but you're slowly getting worse at everything, and then just giving up gets to me.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

It could be that Return by Death is having side effects like people remembering previous loops? If so why now? Why Ram instead of anyone else Subaru has been involved with?

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Subaru did help this fight by being a walking smoke bomb. So there's that I guess.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

WAIT SO Beatrice is part of the witch’s cult and let Elsa kill everyone, and let Elsa into her library so Elsa can kill Subaru. And made sure it was Elsa killing Subaru and not Subaru killing himself as it’s not part of the cult’s book’s prophecy. And now the village head and Garfield are trying to pull a gambit and get Emilia to succeed the trials by having Subaru kidnapped also cause Subaru is full of Witch Scent now.

I am having difficulty understanding wait

So is Mother? Did Beatrice say “Mother” so like are the Witches or at least one of them the creator of Beatrice???

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I can’t believe Petra has the bun bun of murder. Clearly she’s part of the cult of bunnies. It’s a long con I tell you.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=YsMkk0ntZJA

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Everyone’s in on it. Even the viewers

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Minerva is straight up a Shonen Magical Girl.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Love me Love me Say that you Love me Subaru-kun

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

https://youtube.com/watch?v=25n-UsO-fJc

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Too plot reveals can’t properly process them all.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Is step one Clown Makeup

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I hope Felt is having a good time, whatever she's doing.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

360 no scop Echidna deal no drawbacks guaranteed

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

“subaru you got to eat the eggs”

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Nitrousoxide posted:

Since apparently all of Subaru's acquaintances are witch cultists, does that make Otto a cultist of some sort. I was really getting a Minerva cultist feel toward the end there.?

Oh nooo Petra is a cultist?! But for whom?

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Conspiratiorist posted:

Otto is a Disney Princess and friend to all the woodland creatures.

Otto in a disney poster when

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Man Betelgeuse you used to be hot man.

and oh poo poo Regulus looks entirely unchanged.

Annointed fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jan 28, 2021

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Now for subaru to squat fly like Betelgeuse

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I uh This Pandora girl is unstoppable. She seems to be immortal, ignores literally being obliterated by Regulus and can just seem to straight up rewrite reality by just saying it. That does not seem to be something even Subaru can beat. I doubt Reinhardt can even oppose something as op as "I can do whatever I want."

In regards to Regulus I don't know if Re:Zero's Lugnica has an afterlife but I'd like to think that after Betelgeuse was killed by Subaru, he got to be with Fortuna. I really, really don't see how Fortuna can somehow live against someone who basically seems like the avatar of source code cheating

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Silver2195 posted:

It seems like her power is specifically selectively undoing other people's actions. She probably can't just create things out of whole cloth.

I might need to rewatch but then how was she able to put Regulus into a hole in the ground? I don't recall a hole being there.

AlternateNu posted:

Then again, it makes me wonder how Subaru was able to deal the final blow by basically just lighting him on fire if he's really just a spirit.

Magic Spirit Fire

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Emelia has really won me over with this episode. Her resolve makes me want to root for her. Also

Pandora must have limits. No way if she wanted the key that badly that she wouldn’t have just forced Emelia to open the gate. It could be like some fundamental force or rule that prevents her from doing what she wants. Also drat what a twisted monster gaslighting Betelgeuse into becoming another tool for her own ends.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Rock Piggie

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

This Book Empty YEET

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

MonsterEnvy posted:

No his book had tons of stuff in it. So he is no doubt pissed.

Enough to nuke the forest

Also Elsa, Garfield is 14. No don't you pedo

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

And to think this is all One loop talk about gigantic leaps in progress. Like I still expect him to get nommed by the Rabbits again but I sure he’ll get a checkpoint updated to before those moments.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Multiple arcs and finally Subaru can do magic without killing himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Can’t believe RE:Zero is allowing everyone to be happy. Like drat that final shot would have been a perfect ending for many an anime.