Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

AlternateNu posted:

How much do the new additions matter? I was familiar with the four original IPs in Quartet but I never watched any of the ones added at the end of the season.

Shield Hero is the only new one and he's gotten a little focus in the first episode and basically a cameo in the 2nd, no appearance in the 3rd. It's actually impressive how little the show seems to care about what originally seemed like the hook for the 2nd season.

sirtommygunn fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jan 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Incredible self-control by Subaru to only attempt to punch Roswaal once.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

It took me far longer than it should have to notice the difference.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Gotta say, I did not appreciate the bondage vore child.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

The healing only seems to apply to living things. She made a crater on landing and stomped on the earth hard enough to cause an earthquake. In life she was probably a walking natural disaster that would destroy your town but would make sure to fix up anybody who hadn't died.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Disconnecticus posted:

I hope we eventually get a read on why Elsa is so mind-bogglingly overpowered. So far Julius is the only one who has been a match for her.

She's very fast and has mostly gone up against mages with seemingly no combat experience who stand perfectly still and just throw a lot of projectiles. Granted, she was able to win a tag team match against Ram and Fredrica, but that just means she's at least stronger than 1 maid.

sirtommygunn fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Sep 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

McGrady posted:

Based on this episode it sounds like Emelia is probably the daughter of the witch of envy, unless there happens to be another witch that looks exactly like Emelia. She then insisted she was simply named Emelia from the forest and had no other name. Emelia then called herself the Frozen Witch -- does this mean she is a Witch like the other ones (Echidna, Minerva, etc)? I can't recall if she was called this before, or if this has any real significance.

Emilia calling herself that has to do with the stuff from the movie.