Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

I gotta say, after a reset Subaru was maybe the most competent and clear-headed ever, the boy's growing!

But it's ReZero so obvs it went to poo poo anyway. Still, go Subaru!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

Toalpaz posted:

I also didn't get the translation of those lil gals taunting subs too wrt garfield's lover

A big flaming stink posted:

i took that dialogue to mean that ryuzu was speaking the cover story that subaru was having a rendezvous with ram and that she wouldn't tell garf because it would upset him.

I'm watching Polish translation and there the translator interpreted it as Garfiel has control over clones => now Subaru also has the control over them => hope Garfiel won't be jealous. So the "lovers" here would be Garfiel, Ryuuzu and Subaru

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

Raxivace posted:

Someone correct my memory here, but has Subaru actually ever given that password thing to Beatrice yet in any loop?

What was the password again? "I'm the one you've been waiting for" or something?

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

I wonder if Subaru telling Patrashe that she's the first to confess to him is a joke or foreshadowing that he also forgot about Rem

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

Tbh for me getting through their argument was kinda hard. It was super awkward. Like, watching-your-parents-tease-each-other-and-then-straight-out-starting-to-shout-at-each-other awkward.
First Emilia is like "You're not even angry, I mean so little to you," so Subaru starts criticising her and she genuinely gets upset and says "I knew it, I'm so horrible." I thought Subaru would point it out to her and they would somehow address the issue of her self-loathing but instead he goes on and on how much he loves her despite her flaws, making her more and more irritated. She asks him why did he leave, he dodges the question and keeps ranting. And then he... kisses her to show her that she can trust him... and it works apparently...?

I dunno, I felt very uncomfortable and wanted them to stop

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

Yawgmoft posted:

E: this is a royal you, I'm not attacking you or saying you don't understand the characters

It's cool

I don't think Subaru's negging her either and I see how this conversation shows his development. It's more like, these two characters go through immense stress right now and both of them are so focused on themselves that they just can't communicate at all and it's IMMENSELY uncomfortable to watch. And this scene doesn't really work me as a lead-in to big romantic moment

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

Sindai posted:

What was Garfield talking about at the end of the episode that made Subaru so embarrassed?

korrandark posted:

Pretty sure he saw them K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

At first I thought it was what korrandark said but I think it was referring to what Emilia found right at the end all those cute messages of support and drawings of Puck that Subaru left on the walls Also I guess that solves the mystery of why Subaru left at night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

Sazabi posted:

Was it just me or did the crystal Subaru use to de-tiger young Gar talk and sound like Puck. And does that make him the new contract holder?

It looked like Puck's broken the contract with Emilia and transitioned to another crystal to help Subaru but because they didn't explain it in any way I'm not actually sure