Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

Dear OP,

I am told to post but my threads keep getting gassed. What should I do?

Sincerely,
Inept Shitlord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Allllll.....My.....Liiiiife.....

Posting for a moment and the moment's gone.....

Bits in the wind....All they are are bits in the wind...

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Originally I joined SA in college just for YOSPOS, your welcome, and never ventured much beyond. Almost a decade later I think I realize why people say CSPAM is garbage. It is sad in a way. You can see people are passionate about causes important to them but only in so far as how many other people can they get mad at the same things they are mad at. Almost like being outraged online is becoming a profession because outrage = engagement = adverts. I wish there was a place you could discuss problems with a level of depth and have an overall goal to increase understanding. Maybe I'm in the minority.

posting for awareness

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

genuine chuckle

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

DELETE CASCADE posted:

c-spam is pretty entertaining to read though because they're all so far to the left, not only are they bernie sanders supporters (nothing wrong with that), they are 100% convinced that everyone else is too, and boy are they going to be disappointed when it turns out the democrats of 2020 are the exact same corporate shills they've always been

The saddest part about leftist groups is the propensity to subject each and every utterance of past, present, and future to every purity test known to man then crucify that person when they inevitably fail.