Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

IM HELPING!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

abbazabba posted:

i know, teenagers are the worst

what about a post that needs money for shoes

For sale: decent shoes, never bought.

:(

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

echinopsis posted:

here’s a post:

YOSPOS[edit]
A sublimely unfunny forum for computer nerds to parrot FYAD memes from 2006, repost cat pictures from 4chan, and talk about how much they love Apple. Seriously, these dudes really love Apple and aren't afraid to admit it. Linux? That's for hippies and "poors" (YOSPOS slang for anyone whose Daddy isn't paying off their student loans for them). Windows? More like WinBLOWS amirite. They're also not afraid to be really unfunny. Basically the result of aspies reading FYAD for a month and taking a whole bunch of ridiculously complicated overwrought notes the entire time. It's like one of those episodes of Family Matters where Urkel decides to dress like Public Enemy to impress some floozy at the high school, only without the happy ending where Urkel realizes what a tard he's been. God this forum is the worst.

The presence of YOSPOS on the forums is a massive troll to all FYAD Posters. So on February the 1st a war was purposed it was simple. FYAD Moderators would continue to probate YOSPOS posters until Lowtax deleted YOSPOS. Which never happend and a majority of the moderators got their permissions taken away, but not banned. Because Lowtax would suck FYAD's dick if it had one

Disregard the above, it was written by a butthurt YOSPOSter. In actuality, YOSPOS loving blows. A few YOSPOS superstars tried to post in FYAD and all the Idiot Kings repeatedly probated every single one of them for two months, in six hour increments (the maximum length a moderator can probate someone for without admin approval) until finally some IK figured out how to probate YOSPOS Superstars who hadn't posted in FYAD, and then the Idiot Kings rotated and the new batch didn't give a poo poo.

Disregard the above, it was written by one of the 8 people still visiting FYAD. Hitler hahahahh! Left with boring blog threads and ironic anime sigs, FYAD posters spend most of their time reading the other forums and complaining about how unfunny they are. lmao go back *deletedelete* bakc to GBS

In it, :nfpa:.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Piiiissssss

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

i post to feel alive

I post because I’m dead inside.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

flakeloaf posted:

an emily post

:nfpa:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Legitimately wish there was a way to ban Pinterest results from :google: via settings.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

try query “-pinterest.com”?

I know that, but that’s per-query not via settings.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

hi. im president beep

Why would you admit this? FFS, you’ve got a family!

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Rex-Goliath posted:

an auto-append feature is absolutely something a google engineer built in their spare time and had shot down because it'd gently caress with their earnings

Well not that as much as a "Never display results from this domain" list in settings?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Ayyyyy, I’m postin’ heah!

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
:justpost::posthaste:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Roosevelt posted:

ban for forums fuckery. post post post post post post post post post post post

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I post and post and post because it’s the only way I can feel anything anymore.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I posted poo poo today
To see if I still feel

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

DiggityDoink posted:

you got the dud

:dudsmile:

Adbot