Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

unf. hnnngngnghg.....hngngnhhhhhh. hRHhhrhrhrRRRRRHRHRHHHRHRHRHhhGGGHGHGHHHHHH

*posts*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Oops! I posted again

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i posted earlier tonight, after i got home from work

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ahh, feels good to post

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

postin' makes me feel goood

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i think it's a pretty good post, just a shithole

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

How do you post? When I do it, I type the post and then I hit tab spacebar in one fluid motion

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Good posts should be loving smooth and easy to make. Solid posts may be a sign of poor health

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

everybody's posting for the weekend

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

while (1) {
  post();
}

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

you can't do that. my posting loop already locked up the thread

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posting posti[super][super]n[/super][/super][super]g[/super] posting

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

psot

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

drat! I hosed that up

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

When the ppoost maan postifies

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Gold was right there man

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I posted in bed this morning!!! How embarrassing

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

just checking in

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

by making this post, i have ruined your joke!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

good mroing

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

test post, ignore

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

A ghost post

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

hey there.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i prefer to wait to post until i get home, so that i can take a shower afterwards

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

lol if it took someone a decade to figure out that c-spam is a place of tremendous horror and shame

honestly the mods should just sweep up and permaban everyone who's ever posted in c-spam and maybe also everyone who's posted in d&d entirely

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Here it is!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

echinopsis posted:

does anyone else stay up late because when you go to sleep that's like accepting the reality of having to go to work the next day

does anyone else try to avoid checking ther phones when they're lying in bed before they have to get up for work

because sometimes when youre checking your phone maybe looking at instagram idk and time goes kinda fast

so you just lie there watching the clock because thats the best way to make time go slow
to make it so you have more "time" until work starts

These are symptoms of depression and anxiety disorders.