Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Hello baseball friends. The 2019 season kicked off with the Mariners and A's playing a series in Japan, and Ichiro got a nice sendoff, but for the rest of us, Opening Day is Thursday - less than a week away. That means it's time to predict the upcoming season! Make your MLB predictions here, about whatever topics you want. You might look really smart in 6 months, or you'll be hilariously wrong and we'll all laugh. You can Toxx your predictions if you wanna, or promise to donate to charity if you were wrong.

Here's a poll where you can guess the division winners, pennant and world series winners, and the major awards: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScaBNFHrI-ZAo55i8LmxrWjcU1H9ckf4L0gKSOc0uddY_D0wg/viewform?usp=sf_link Or just post your guesses here, whatever. Good luck and go Giants!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Gonna leave this open a few more days, then post the results.

My picks:

AL: Yankees, Indians, Astros. Wildcards: Red Sox, Rays. I sure didn't think I'd pick Tampa bay to make the playoffs but they might be the 5th best team in the AL. Everyone else is bad or tanking or both.

NL: Mets, Cubs, Dodgers. WC: Nats, Phillies. I think the NL east is the strongest division in baseball, and anyone but the Marlins could win it, but I love the Mets offseason and their young core of homegrown players.

I picked the Rays and Mets to make the World Series, because it'd be a lot more fun than Yankees/Dodgers or whatever. Flipped a coin and went with the Mets to win it all. Hell, crazier things have happened.