Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Gotta save so much mythril for Shadow... I dont care if he's bad or whatever, if I can put him on a team, I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Glint lucky feels like a bit of a trap. It is, right? Is there a compelling case to pull?

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Electric Phantasm posted:

Aranea is also way cooler than Kain.

Maybe Holy Dragoon Kain, but the classic is indomitable

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Just one, but I figure Ace is probably a great accompaniment to Terra for dishing out a shitload of fire. Not the worst but could have been worse, I reckon!

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Is there a perk to killing the different odins or is it just a bragging rights kinda deal?

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

It feels ludicrously hard to get a big pile of mythril to even do that many pulls, even if you're doing events every week, I dunno. Could just be me, but I'm thinking its like several months to amass 500

Could just be me but I've been playing basically since launch and all the piles of record dungeons and so on are completely mined out so its that really tiny drip from daily login and each event

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Why are the status resist accessories useless?

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Still unsure how its possible to amass 500 every three months but I probably blew a huge chunk of mythril when the realm and elemental banners rolled over. Is there a rough count of how much you get a month? I said it before but without realm dungeons the stream of resources feels like a trickle

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

are the level 4 lens the dark blue + ones? ive been melting those down for record sapphires and am gonna feel really stupid if they are

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

It does kinda feel like as someone who's been around for a long long time the well for mythril seems pretty well tapped and a lot of my spending on mythril is like only on fests or a banner or so once in a blue moon. Maybe I've been playing the game wrong for like a few years now but once you've cleared the realm dungeons that poo poo dries up to a crawl. Maybe I'm wrong?

Of course I can't really complain that I don't have robust teams in almost every element. But I've barely cracked doing white odin and am grinding out the 6* magicites to 99 each and haven't even begun to think about touching the dragonking content.

I guess like having played it for many years I've gotten a lot of enjoyment but it feels very difficult to actually muster 50 mythril in relatively short fashion, much less enough to have like 500 for a guaranteed sync on a fest, or the Realms on Parade or so and so forth.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

holy cow how did you amass that much in one run?

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

XavierGenisi posted:

I know loading times for kite’s shop are bad for android users but it’s not *that* bad

It's pretty inexcusably terrible. I really wish they took just a bit of time to optimize it for android as well and heck, maybe make that 60fps bug where the game looks especially great can be baseline too

Like there's videos of it where you're paralyzed for three minutes to load up the shop, then another two to three for the equipment side and a minute after a purchase. It's awful

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

what is the difference with wait mode versus wait mode 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Stupid question but where do you do set the wait settings to a particular speed? Just set the game speed then turn on wait mode?