Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
Hitoribocchi is Very Good. The first episode hit all the right notes and flowed well so I'm happy with how it has been adapted to animation.

Senryuu Shoujo, however, feels a bit low quality. I can cope with budget animation, but since the manga has so much detail especially in eyes and clothes the lack thereof in the anime is a bit drastic. The VA work seems fine (Kana Hana is always great in anything), the BGM soundtrack is pretty bad, but my main complaint is that the pacing for the first episode was annoyingly slow and disjointed. Kinda disappointed because the manga is frequently hilarious and super cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

I've only seen the show and not read the source material, but if we were to hypothetically ignore sexual preference, like if Shuuichi was a girl he would be bland-as-hell Worst Girl who I would not want nor expect Kumiko to end up in a romantic relationship with. Reina and Asuka are just way more interesting and likeable characters from what we've been presented with so far in the anime series. Regardless, I'm excited for more Eupho in any format because it's a really good show.

Endorph posted:

the fact is the thing that actually happens isnt what people pretend happens. Her relationship with Reina is never treated as 'less important,' in fact a source of conflict within the narrative is her trying to reconcile how important her relationship with Reina is with whether or not she feels as meaningful a connection with Shuuichi

This is good to know at least, thanks.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

Everything Burrito posted:

the scene with them playing looks pretty good :0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwv4MiB08TY

Looks good! I will watch the rock band boys.