Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Everything Burrito posted:

it wants you to feel that you want dazai and chuuya to kiss hold hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I mean they aren’t going to make out on screen so adjust expectations accordingly

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

J-Spot posted:

Just keep making more seasons of those two shows.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Expect My Mom posted:

no netflix made evangelion

I do like the idea of an anime newbie stumbling into eva and wondering why this new “Netflix original” is in 4:3 aspect ratio

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I didn’t hate it or anything but if it’s supposed to be a big statement about how no one lets gay characters explicitly say “I love you”, I’d rather skip to the part where the show just features two gay characters saying “I love you” instead of setting up this situation where they aren’t allowed

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I’m hoping it’ll be more interesting in motion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

lol