Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

"Hello, holodeck tech support? Yes, my ship's holodeck keeps switching its own safeties off and trapping my crew inside until they complete whatever dangerous storyline has been pulled up."

"I see, sir. And are you having any issues with your holodeck?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Our captain didn't opt for the premium package, but if you tune to the right channel you can sometimes catch a staticky glimpse of the Lusty Romulan Vixens trying to seduce you.

google THIS

Worf rolls his eyes as, yet again, he is outvoted and everyone else picks a human story to almost get killed by.

Manifisto

please holodeck me a universe where the holodeck was never invented, and I'll live there permanently

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
really bedraggled looking guy with a mop bucket waiting outside the holodeck so he can get inside and do his thankless job

Manifisto

Holo Foods - each item of healthy organic produce and gourmet pantry staples is protected by an evil guardian who you must vanquish to complete your food shopping

also some of the food is cleverly disguised, for example the squirrels are actually fresh baked goods

Senior Management

Holoshed's on the fritz again.

:jerry:

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

really bedraggled looking guy with a mop bucket waiting outside the holodeck so he can get inside and do his thankless job

alnilam

Picard:

cut to outside the holodeck, situation normal and calm, riker standing there with a date, checking his watch, with a concerned look on his face. "he does this every day"

ty manifisto

alnilam

that joke has a lil something extra for all u first contact fans out there, as it alludes to picard's dark obsession with destroying the borg that is one of the central themes of the film, thank you for reading

ty manifisto

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I'm going to do that thing they did on Orville last week where they simulate a person based on their text messages. Only it's going to be with Patrick Stewart in character as Jean-Luc Picard and Jonathan Frakes in character as Riker.

We're going to use the holodeck on the simulated Enterprise to pretend we're Sherlock Holmes in a simulated holodeck.

sig by owlhawk911

vanisher

(Star Trek crew in old timey English clothing standing around the holodeck getting ready to do a Sherlock Holmes LARP, giving commands to the computer to set it up)

Riker: Sherlock Holmes scenario 2 please computer

Westley: how about the CBS one, Elementary

Computer: loading Elementary episode 2

(Whole crew groans audibly)

Goons Are Gifts

:geno:
What's... What's a holodeck?

vanisher

Guy in Anime t-shirt: so, I can tell the computer to make ANY scenario, and I can lock this door right?

Jordy: wait what are you going to do

xcheopis

! !! !!!
BURN THE INFIDEL

vanisher

Goerdi*

google THIS

Entering the holodeck, then jacking in to the Matrix, then going five deep in an Inception. Zoom way back out to your friend saying, "...99, 100! Ready or not, here I come!"

Macnult

babysitting peter and wendy, trying to not look bored as we eat lunch in an african setting surrounded by lions for what feels like the millionth time

Manifisto

Macnult posted:

babysitting peter and wendy, trying to not look bored as we eat lunch in an african setting surrounded by lions for what feels like the millionth time

:hai:

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

google THIS posted:

Entering the holodeck, then jacking in to the Matrix, then going five deep in an Inception. Zoom way back out to your friend saying, "...99, 100! Ready or not, here I come!"

Farecoal

There he go
Computer! Load BYOB program

Farecoal

There he go
my holodeck access has been revoked after the third time i make it create too many coconuts

Drink-Mix Man

Farecoal posted:

Computer! Load BYOB program

*Holodeck creates a PC on a desk in an empty room with BYOB loaded up*

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Drink-Mix Man posted:

*Holodeck creates a PC on a desk in an empty room with BYOB loaded up*

*good dog materializes next to desk, holding a bong in its mouth*

vanisher

Abugadu posted:

*good dog materializes next to desk, holding a bong in its mouth*

I just told it to generate heaven

FutonForensic

nude worf

data: ensign, I do not believe such a request is becoming of a starfleet--

👏 nude 👏 worf 👏 nude 👏 worf

data: curious. it appears I have much to learn about hu--*dies when spawngibbed by nude worf*

Tebulot

im hip now bois

FutonForensic posted:

nude worf

data: curious. it appears I have much to learn about hu--*dies when spawngibbed by nude worf*

vanisher

FutonForensic posted:

nude worf

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
computer, end simulation

*hands begin to fade like back to the future*

its me. i was the simulation all along

*big triple titty squirrel furry starfleet officer returns to her duties*

vanisher = sig champ

FutonForensic

FlaxAxis posted:

computer, end simulation

joke_explainer

Farecoal posted:

my holodeck access has been revoked after the third time i make it create too many coconuts

*rubbing hands together* "Alright computer. Override safeties. One hundred billion coconuts in a huge, precariously stacked pile. This is going to be good."

redm

FutonForensic posted:

nude worf

sig by Manifisto

vanisher

FlaxAxis posted:

computer, end simulation

vanisher

the whole thread posted:

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

nude worf

FlaxAxis posted:

computer, end simulation

redm

i would try and write a post but i dont feel confident in my knowledge about the subject matter

sig by Manifisto

Drink-Mix Man

redm posted:

i would try and write a post but i dont feel confident in my knowledge about the subject matter

Computer, create a version of redm capable of making posts about the holodeck

redm

What's the deal with the holo deck? I mean it's not hollow, and I can't even play cards with it!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

holograms not holographic or the bad guys in Bleach

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm

holodeck is my favorite time of the year