Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

posting smiling
i'm seeking art critics whose favorite art is 1) looking at random numbers generated by a computer 2) does not have photosensitive epilepsy 3) likes to hear bad music 4) have a pc they can view art on to download this new audiovisual installation piece for your home computer download and stare at it for five or ten minutes and post back if you got any premonitions of future events

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling

owlhawk911 posted:

this was dope, i shut it off when terrified by a vision of my skeleton sitting on the couch still staring at it

thank you for your report. the new version of the software now features annoying little wind chimes, and an all-new Night Mode

>>> download <<<

posting smiling

blaise rascal posted:

This was cool! I'm kind of amazed by how many options there are. I didn't download it, but rather just played it in browser on itch.io.

Reminds me of this thing: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/46/living-mandala

Anyway, here's my latest drawing, once again for D&D:

I'm probably the only person who ever created a roleplaying character based on Carlos Di Sarli.

thanks for taking a look. i didn't know if the browser build would work since the graphics are very unoptimized in this, but i know it's the most convenient way for people to see it, so i hope it ran ok.

thanks for the link to the other project :krad:

posting smiling
there's a new type of art technology called photographs :monocle:

you can make your own photographs at home using some cardboard, a variety of common household chemicals, and a roll of film. let the foolish sun :fyadride: paint your pictures in the blink of an eye while you relax behind the viewfinder :cool:

one roll of film can hold 12 entire photographs so an entire outing or event can be documented before returning to the lab for developing :slick:. with practice you can have your photographs developed, scanned, and edited in under an hour, enabling you to flood the online markets with high quality art on a near constant basis :homebrew:

posting smiling

Macnult posted:

that’s really cool. did you take those photos with that camera?

yeah the black and white pictures of my back yard were taken with the pinhole camera, but the pictures of the pinhole camera had to be taken with a second, "meta camera".

posting smiling
get ready for more art as soon as these babies dry off. i think the results will be much better today because i was very out of practice with the development process when i did it yesterday.

posting smiling
shots from today. they turn out better when you use fresh film and develop it properly. today's emulsion is fujifilm neopan acros 100. take note of its fine grain structure, and its famous gray tone.

posting smiling

Jedrick posted:

That camera is v cool. This thread is full of dope creative people. Good job.

I've been taking pictures and down-resing them into CGA colour pallets.

i like how the dithering makes the sky look like a broken lcd screen. it reminds me of the game boy camera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling

deep dish peat moss posted:

I've been trying to draw but I keep going in circles

this is what video games look like in the world where they never stopped using vector displays and the kids play asteroids instead of fortnite