Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
Here's a blurry pic of a lil black bear I did

It's in honor of a bear that was hanging out at our place and pissing off the dogs. 🐻 Where are you now, Daryl the baryl???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprue

Macnult posted:

:peanut:

I like it! Is that permanent inkwork?

Thanks and yes it is,I've been doing hand poke tattoos for a while, I really enjoy it

Sprue

Android Blues posted:

So my big project lately has been a modular "paper doll" style document for putting together character portraits. I have a base head + shoulders, then I've slowly been working on a library of eyes, eyebrows, hairstyles, mouths, noses, skin tones, etc, that you can swap in to generate new looks. It's been hard work, but it's coming along really well, and I'm close to finishing the project.

Here are some of the results! These are just illustrative, there are hundreds of possible combinations so far. It is really fun and really rewarding to see how elements drawn in isolation combine in unexpected ways!

These are great. Back even I was 12 or so I found this great program on the net that was basically a paper doll game. Users would make different sets you could download and you could play dress up or change the look of the doll. Plus some had full anatomical details which ho boy let me tell you was pretty cool to 12 year old me 😍

Sprue

I'm really feeling this. This is 21st peak art. Renditions of popular cartoon character in modern context. What if u did Bart + Calvin riding together vaping? Just spit balling some ideas for you

Sprue

FlaxAxis posted:

ok but this is the last one

Aahh... Yes... This is exactly what I came here for. Thank you.