Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Primworm
Aug 19, 2008

Six pokeballs, more than enough to catch anything that moves.
I feel like I have seen this raw before, I hope they do that rumored shakeup after Wrestlemania, because I can't watch Balor vs Lashley anymore, but I'm digging the tag stuff with the Revival and Ricochet/Black.

Also does it seem like everyone is missing their spots tonight or is that just me? Everything just feels off as far as the timing goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Primworm
Aug 19, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

the regular ring they normally use broke, they are using the ring they use for the european tours, it runs at 50 Hz instead of 60 Hz

Explains so much, drat European rings, they need to get with the program :patriot:

Primworm
Aug 19, 2008

Abroham Lincoln posted:

the people need to see it

I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks this sticks out like a god drat sore thumb.

Primworm
Aug 19, 2008

Spiderdrake posted:

You mean the officially announced, already promo'd and first historic'd?

I thought i saw an announcement but honestly wasn't sure if that was just a fever dream, good to know it was real, now just to hope they execute properly.

Primworm
Aug 19, 2008

DangerDummy! posted:

Some dude at my bar was watching Raw and told another dude at the bar that Roman & Drew were "the Undertaker and his cousin".

I want to see the world through this man's eyes for 10 minutes just to understand