Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I just got here, what are the stakes?

Also without knowing anything, I gotta say the Riott Squad deserves better. That they aren't a main roster women's Undisputed Era is a crime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

uncurable mlady posted:

picks mic back up and let me tell you something about sandy hook, those were crisis actors, and furthermore -
Sorry to be a bummer but it truly is awful that there were 3 Parkland suicides in a week.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

CarlCX posted:

absolutely no stakes, we're just humiliating the riott squad for the hell of it
unfortunate

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

that's what the parkland suicide people said as well
:(

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

gently caress, I'd heard there had been two, no idea there was a third. That's horrible.
Two students and a parent.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

DeepDickPizza posted:

There weren't 3 Parkland suicides. The third one was a Sandy Hook dad. :(
gently caress

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

DID YOU KNOW they have over ONE BILLION social media followers? And also that this figure is utterly meaningless!?!
It is super thirsty but follower count is a big thing for anyone on social media. It's not meaningless to influencers.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Makes me wish for 2 things: (1) that any tragedies like this were publicized with the fewest details possible, including not naming the shooter, and (2) ability to prosecute the truther assholes that harass families who lost kids in these situations. People can be loving sick.
We can't even ban guns.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
i never read nxt spoilers but based on this outcome i feel like i need to, i'm too impatient to wait for wednesday!!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Shut up, Bayley!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

uncurable mlady posted:

corey corpsing at his own jokes, shameful
America loves when Fallon does it.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Beth still got it.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
enjoy some sketch comedy during the commercial break

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EtalOOS-eM

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Charley so fine tho

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Intruder posted:

She's so hot that if this were 2003 she would have been naked except for a thong in the ring with Vince while covering her chest with her hands at least a dozen times by now
ugh that reminds me of the Alexa in the locker room shirtless thing from a few months ago :(

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
every segment on this episode is dragging

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
someone post the Heyman "OH gently caress IT'S ANGLE" gif

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
yessss

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
"missle" dropkick