Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macht
Jun 18, 2007
roll with brian lamb
Post in here how you feel today in general.

Here's the format please:

Mind:

Comfortable and calm

Body:

Finding my weaknesses

Please also feel free to add an image imo.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Macht fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Mar 27, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

currently feeling full lunched. urge to gently caress: rising

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
Mind:

teeming with hatred and fantasies of vengeance

Body:

I forced the issue a little too much with a new dildo last night, one that's much bigger than I'm used to. I now have a swollen spot on my rear-end that's really uncomfortable. I was hoping that it would go away while I slept last night, but that didn't quite happen. ATM, my left leg is bouncing frantically for no particular reason, I just have to expel energy in a discrete way.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
I thought this thread was going to be about the weather but that doesn't seem to line up with what I see here.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

what the gently caress are we

what the hell is all this poo poo

is this all even real wtf

Macht
Jun 18, 2007
roll with brian lamb

unpleasantly turgid posted:

Mind:

Body:

I forced the issue a little too much with a new dildo last night, one that's much bigger than I'm used to. I now have a swollen spot on my rear-end that's really uncomfortable.

ouch mmm does it make you feel sick?

Macht
Jun 18, 2007
roll with brian lamb

Telebite posted:

what the gently caress are we

what the hell is all this poo poo

is this all even real wtf

everything is still normal as far as im concerned

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
It's a nice day outside, and a welcome change of pace to the frigid winds of the past several months.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

Macht posted:

ouch mmm does it make you feel sick?

not really, there's just a constant discomfort and a sharp pain if I apply pressure to it. I was worried that I had aggravated a benign hemorrhoid and prolapsed, but I feel like it would have become much more irritated by now if it was. I think it's just swollen out of fuckin trauma and feels extra sensitive because the anal lining is pretty thin.

redm posted:

I thought this thread was going to be about the weather but that doesn't seem to line up with what I see here.

i also thought this

unpleasantly turgid fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Mar 27, 2019

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Maybe just take some Motrin to help with the swelling.

My body: currently in a cold sweat because I slept a long time. And since sleeping means I'm not taking Oxycodone, my body does not care for that one bit.

Mind: Wondering when the Oxy will finally kick in so my arm will stop hurting and I don't feel like rear end.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
In Vegas. Haven’t done anything that interesting this week. Almost hooked up with some gross chick yesterday but thought better of it.

Macht
Jun 18, 2007
roll with brian lamb

Bortus posted:

In Vegas. Haven’t done anything that interesting this week. Almost hooked up with some gross chick yesterday but thought better of it.

play craps!

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Mind: Woke

Body: Broke

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sick, and missing going to the gym. I should probably take some cbd oil and muster on.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Mind:
High turbulence due to recent drama, but sunny skies ahead.

Body:
Feeling fit and fine- stronger every day.

Thanks for asking, Macht.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Mind willing

Body unable

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Im eating some of these

but theyre so loving gross i may puke. They taste like fried aspartame and even the smell gives me the squirts

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Im eating some of these

but theyre so loving gross i may puke. They taste like fried aspartame and even the smell gives me the squirts
The only good Tyson chicken is the "southern breast tenderloins," just throw maple syrup on those

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Im eating some of these

well stop eating them then you dang silly-billy

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
omg these things are so gross [munch munch] :yum:

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
Mind:

Proving relatively stable; my father died this month and I've started therapy for the first time in my life. Self-medicating with cannabis helps.

Body:

Showing sensitivity to the high volume of fast food and sugar I've been eating during depressive states. Self-medicating with cannabis doesn't help.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Mind:
It's been rough and rocky traveling
But I'm finally standing upright on the ground
After taking several readings
I'm surprised to find my mind's still fairly sound

Body:
Whiskey river, take my mind
Don't let her memory torture me
Whiskey river, don't run dry
You're all I got, take care of me

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Mind: Well dressed looking fresh
Body: Like Einstein

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

redm posted:

omg these things are so gross [munch munch] :yum:

:lol:

Apparently, dude doesn't believe in sunk costs. If he paid for them, then god drat it he's gonna eat them all.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I had a body horror style dream last night in which I had thick callouses on the soles of my feet. On the back of each of my heels was an opening, about the size of an ear hole which led to a cavity between the callous layer and the actual bottom of my foot. I could peek in and see the cavity had smaller pockets like Swiss cheese holes inside. I considered probing around in there with a swab to see how far in it went but I was worried it would feel horrible.

It was intensely gross and thinking about it makes me shudder and my scalp feel crawly and I couldn’t stop thinking about it all day.
:barf:

Macht
Jun 18, 2007
roll with brian lamb

Ralph Hurley posted:

I had a body horror style dream last night in which I had thick callouses on the soles of my feet. On the back of each of my heels was an opening, about the size of an ear hole which led to a cavity between the callous layer and the actual bottom of my foot. I could peek in and see the cavity had smaller pockets like Swiss cheese holes inside. I considered probing around in there with a swab to see how far in it went but I was worried it would feel horrible.

It was intensely gross and thinking about it makes me shudder and my scalp feel crawly and I couldn’t stop thinking about it all day.
:barf:

gross

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
mind: gay

body: gay

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I wanna eat and I wanna bang, not necessarily in that order

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Mind and body both hale and healthy as the president's scalp

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Bortus posted:

:lol:

Apparently, dude doesn't believe in sunk costs. If he paid for them, then god drat it he's gonna eat them all.

i cant pretend im not guilty of that myself, but if the stuff was literally making me gag i wouldnt think it was worth it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

remind me to buy magnum dickbags tomorrow

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
mind: freak

body: shop

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Location, Physical: Manchester, UK,

Location, Spiritual: India

Current State: A-OK, drinking a cappachoochoo on my ownaroonie.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
33˚ Clear. Wind: 3 mph ↑ Humidity: 78% Dew Pt: 27˚ UV Index: 0 Visibility: 10 mi Pressure: 1030 mb

Mind: doesn't know what a dew point is even after reading what it is
Body: technically not overweight

Macht
Jun 18, 2007
roll with brian lamb
Can we get another data point for everyone that posted Ott please.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

poo poo's hosed

FalconImpala
Oct 21, 2018

Wow, a cow made of butter. My girls would love it. In fact, the first sentence Caroline ever said was "I like butter"
I havent been following the news, so theres like a virus or something?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Mind:

Strong, knowing they will both fear and respect me. I'm equally filled with pride considering all I accomplished to get to this point.

Body:

Finally made one with the mechanical penis on wheels I built with my grandfather shortly before his ant bite.

Image:

somethingrofl
May 1, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

unpleasantly turgid posted:

Mind:

Body:

I forced the issue a little too much with a new dildo last night, one that's much bigger than I'm used to. I now have a swollen spot on my rear-end that's really uncomfortable. I was hoping that it would go away while I slept last night, but that didn't quite happen. ATM, my left leg is bouncing frantically for no particular reason, I just have to expel energy in a discrete way.

Shrimp Boy here. It might just be extreme pleasure, very intense stuff, just relax and stay calm. I'm here with u now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Horny