Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Mad loot from an eden 6 quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Just did graveward for the first time in story and it took forever with my bad guns, but he also did no damage to me. Don't think I ever ran out of shields.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
When I press ESC it always says there are updates and I should go to the main menu, is that the hotfix? Why isn't it applied when I start the game if it is that?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Why did the final boss drop items 7 levels below me

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Oh man doing anvil on tvhm with two anointed militants at the same time sure is great fun

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Hemish posted:

The other one was annoying because it was annointed enemies teleporting and getting stuck inside things/walls/buildings or whatever and not being able to progress because they're usually mid bosses or straight up bosses so you have to kill them.

Had only one of those so far. It was just behind the wall so I could damage it with a rocket launcher

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Solumin posted:

Apparently there's another hot fix today? Fl4k and Moze had their new cool downs reduced to 0.3 seconds, among other things. But I couldn't find the patch notes with a quick search

code:
Vault Hunter Adjustments

Amara
We addressed a concern that Alacrity was only rewarding players one point worth of bonuses even if the player put in more than one point.
 In addition, we wanted Phasegrasp to be more accessible to all weapon types and play styles, so we doubled the range to grasp an enemy.
Putting points into Alacrity now awards a reload speed bonus per rank
Phasegrasp can now be used on targets further away and the cooldown is now instantly returned if a player misses

Moze
The Bloodletter class mod was creating some overwhelming synergies for Moze so we increased the delay and decreased the recharge rate of the shield to compensate. This should help encourage the intended use of this class mod, 
which is to heal shields manually, not automatically. Means of Destruction*’s re-trigger delay was adjusted again because the change limited other builds beyond creating infinite grenades. 
The infinite grenade bug will be addressed in a future patch but we wanted to enable other builds that use* Means of Destruction so we dramatically reduced the re-trigger delay to a reasonable number.
Bloodletter Class Mod- Increased the Recharge Delay by 150%- Reduced the Recharge Rate by 50%
Addressed a reported bug with Close the Distance so the Action Skill Augment will now deal the intended Shock Damage
Means of Destruction now has a re-trigger delay of 0.3 seconds

FL4K
The Leave No Trace change last week to FL4K was to forcefully inject the functionality of a cooldown into the ability. However, the value that was added was never the intended the value. 
We dramatically lowered it to retain the promise of the ability but with a cooldown that still allows players to gain ammo without dramatically removing a core aspect of a weapon’s gameplay loop.
Leave No Trace now has a re-trigger delay set to 0.3 seconds

Zane
Death Follows Close will correctly update several Kill Skills after unlocking this ability

Weapon Hotfixes
The Lob's projectile tick damage is now 60% of base damage (up from 20%) and projectile speed decelerates faster to increase chances of hitting the same target multiple times
Creeping Death damage increased by 200%
Carrier damage increased by 60%
Gunerang damage increased by 20%
All Sniper Rifle Zoom Levels have been slightly reduced
Long scopes on Jakobs, Children of the Vault, and DAHL Assault Rifles have also been slightly reduced
Anointed Parts:- When Zane swaps positions with his Digi-Clone, the damage gained is increased to 130% (up from 75%)- When FL4K hits a target with Rakks, the target now takes 100% increased damage (up from 50%)- 
The Anointed part "Increased damage vs Badasses" no longer heals the player and now correctly adds bonus damage to Badass enemies

Bug Fixes
Pain, Terror, and Agonizer 9000 have been adjusted to have an increased chance to drop higher quality loot
Addressed a reported bug with Dynasty Diner that could potentially halt mission progress for some players
Addressed a reported concern that some players fell through the floors in various boss arenas
Modified enemy spawn level discrepancies reported in the later parts of the campaign

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2019-10-24-borderlands-3-patch-hotfixes-roadmap-oct-24/

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Greenplastic posted:

Yo, what's the best loot ghost farm?

Someone was doing the part in family jewel where a bunch of dinosaurs come jumping down that large hole in the ship, seems to give a loot ghost every time.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Tabletops posted:

Save editor yet? Can I just pay some guy in New Delhi to make one

You just got to get the Destiny 2 servers to go down for a few days

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/borderlands-show-20th-november-recap/4124094

some of the changes

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2019-12-05-borderlands-3-hotfixes-dec-5/

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Arg they nerfect the Amara Driver mod, looks like guardian rank perks are still broken. :downs:

Also my halloween event cancelled itself last night, for some reason.

Did you load the game too fast?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Leak from the upcoming dlc

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Ah here's a bigger image with all the upcoming poo poo
https://i.redd.it/qj8u2dm5od441.png

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Black Griffon posted:

That actually sounds somewhat interesting. In a few short sentences, what's the game's biggest problems (apart from characters/story/tone)? I see that Wikipedia mentions lack of innovation, but without going into too many details.

Unskippable dialogue

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Is it normal to end up with 10 class mods for you class when you do the dlc? None of them had +5 to donnybrook but otherwise I'll take them.

That one miniboss you get just when you enter the tower dropped 4 of them at the same time

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2020-01-16-borderlands-3-hotfixes-jan-16/

While SNTL is active, gain 100% (from 50%) of damage as bonus Cryo damage

nice

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Basebf555 posted:

Anyone try the Black site yet with the new scaling? Is it a big change? I really don't do much coop in this game and so I've still never even faced Wotan.

I think it's going live in one minute

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Sex Hobbit posted:

Does this retroactively effect anointed guns you already have?? Cause if so my Scoville just got a lot nastier.

Yes

Trip report from the black site. Fell down a hole and didn't feel like restarting :(

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Shiftypenguin posted:

You can hit all the shards on both sides from the mainland with a sniper rifle. You might be shooting at a small portion of either of the back shards, but that's what I did and it saved a lot of hassle.

I tried that and it wasn't doing any damage. Also I tried using krakatoa on that boss and after the first round he was down to <10% health, still did all the phases

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Something to edit your guardian ranks and cosmetics
https://github.com/FromDarkHell/BL3ProfileEditor

How do you deal with these guys?

Not the first one of them that ends up immortal, but I was at least able to skip the one in the takedown. None of my weapons did anything to them, nor melee. Couldn't get him to jump off the ledge either

Jusupov fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Apr 11, 2020

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

After beating the game with my friends and going through the story again on TVHM and if there is one thing I can take away from the story it's this:

Talk to Lilith

Should be changed to "listen to lilith talk"

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Rinkles posted:

What the gently caress is that constant static noise?

I had static and some other sound constantly in the mansion. Super loving annoying. Also the game seems to run even worse now somehow

My super duper anarchy keeps doing this poo poo where the enemies are reduced to probably negative health and then they don't die

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Found an op6 krakatoa and went to try 10, first named guy drops

How do I get infinite sniper ammo on zane?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
https://old.reddit.com/r/borderlands3/comments/g6sihf/loot_the_universe_week_1_pandora/

There is a really good place to farm shotguns and artifacts this week. I was getting 20+ legendaries each time in just that small arena by the vending machines that you can see far ahead on the map. Enemies have a really hard time entering the sloped tunnel so you're relatively safe there. And you got two helpers who will resurrect you when you go to FFYL, and you just have to go a bit backwards in the map to get them again when you reset the game.

Got one of each element and with zane regenerating health like a madman I managed to do the event mansion deathless on mayhem 10

Jusupov fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Apr 25, 2020

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

What an annoying thing to do when you gib him in a single hit with any weapon and don't have a face puncher saved

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Lightshow still op?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Chasiubao posted:

Lol awesome I have none of those guns. Time to...wait until the new level cap and grind up before farming :negative:

You just need a lightshow really and the boss that drops one is very easy to farm.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Select mayhem 11 in matchmaking for arms race, wait 10 minutes to get another player, game is on mayhem 4.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
The boss just before the elevator to the final boss of the handsome jackpot dlc is level 2 for whatever reason.

Did they nerf the cartel spawns? I'm hardly seeing any when it used to spam a ton of enemies. And the anointed cartel enemies don't even drop any decoders
I need my OPQ

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Bugsy posted:

Havent had a chance to play with the new patch yet, but isnt Freddy being level 2 an old bug?

Oh I haven't played in a long while, that'll be it then.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Finally a game that lets me look like I really do

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Brr-zerker has been fun with the 20% culling strike ability that recharges when you kill someone.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Bugsy posted:

Was watching k6’s play through on YouTube and he was level 21 before getting his first legendary, and there a bunch of people in the comments saying that they are even higher levels and still haven’t gotten one. Are the drop rates that bad?

I found ten so far at level 30. Latest one is a sword that has an anime style projectile any time you swing it. Good for some aoe damage

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Diephoon posted:

The one I really have trouble with is the Banshee, but last time I tried it was with a melee zerker build and that's not a great idea for every encounter. I did just get a sword that shoots waves when you swing it so I might try that again.

I got that sword, it's amazing. Combining it with the jawbreaker! red text something that gives 15% random elemental damage for melee makes it even better. Just need to get one with higher damage, keep seeing other melee weapons with 3x its damage.

Just running around holding V with it, never shooting

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
After finding the assassins blade projectile melee weapon I used only that for the last 3 main quest bosses and all the enemies. Hold V to win the game

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Expires on the 7th
TB6BT-SWJCS-WKTK5-3B3B3-5BJW9
BTFTB-RSJKZ-WWB5C-T3JJT-BS36S

Expires on the 8th
BTX3T-6RTWZ-K5BW5-3BBB3-3TFCZ

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Rest in peace liquid cooling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

drrockso20 posted:

Slight update, DX11 didn't really help, but dropping the resolution down from my laptop's native one to a slightly lower one(like 1600x900 or something, I forget) improved things enough I was able to raise the overall settings back up a bit, though it's still a bit weird and while I haven't gotten very far yet, that carnival place caused a massive dip in my FPS, hopefully that particular area is just poorly optimized and not a sign that later areas are going to make things chug*

*part of me is wondering if this is a sign that I might need to get more RAM in my laptop, which would suck cause I thought for sure 16 gigs would be enough, upgrading to 32 gigs would be expensive

There were like three or four times that my FPS really chugged, like down to 10fps from 144. Just specific poorly made story parts. Chaos dungeons work fine