Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

"So, you want to hear a story, eh?"

BUFFERING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

OH FOR gently caress'S SAKE!

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

"There's a f... there's a hell of a lot of loot!"

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

All I know is, that shirt had better be a loving pre-order bonus.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

I just hope there's a class I fully gel with. As much as I loved the second game, none of the classes other than Axton really stuck with me and I never really felt fully happy with any of them in TPS.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Mods please change my name to Brick Sax Solo tia

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

Yep they got some lovely memelord for 2 to replace the writer for 1 who had to quit because of his multiple sclerosis from what I've read.
Thankfully Birch is no longer on 3

edit: people who prefer 2's writing should be studied in a laboratory

On the one hand, it gave us Tiny Tina and MR. TORGUE :torgue:

On the other, it gave us Battleborn, which could only be described as 'Gearbox as gently caress' (and if you've played both it and BL2, you'll know exactly what that means).

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Vakal posted:

Step 1: Make a Mordicai and max out the Gunslinger tree.

Step 2: Get an Unforgiven pistol

Step 3: Nothing else matters.

I always loved the Mashers and wish they'd come back, but you'd be lucky to see three or four the entire run.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Also, every map should be filled with stairs and Claptrap should have a lengthy monologue about how stairs are his own personal nemesis.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Yeah, by buying this, he made 200 bucks vanish from your bank account!

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Rinkles posted:

hmm, still not showing up in my library. don't see it anyway. but my regular version of BL1 did become GOTY.

It just showed up in my library 10 minutes ago, and that's after searching for it in the store, so I guess it's a rolling update?

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

It was priced for me too, but also marked as 'in library', so I just downloaded it from the store page.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

And quick travel is basically non-existent, so... have fun with that!

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

AirRaid posted:

Oh speaking of keys are there any other Shift codes out there for BL1? I have the 75 key reward that I assume everyone got, wondering if there’s more.

I had a quick check and it looks like I never got any golden keys. Anyone else have this?

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Of all the things that have never happened, this is definitely one of them.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

watho posted:

I like how the demand of no exclusivity came before a reasonable workplace

also the whole “we have a 15 hour story done” like games are made linearly and only one thing at a time is being worked on

the sad thing is that the working conditions are probably a lot worse than what the post describes but gamers don’t care about that as long as they can buy the game on steam

gently caress, I've got so many games, between that and, y'know, being an adult with responsibilities and poo poo, a game I can finish in a couple of weekends with a buddy doesn't sound all that bad.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

I never found a class in TPS I really gelled with, but that doesn't mean they're terrible. Given the game they're in, they're probably the best thing about it. I still laugh when I think of the way Wilhelm says 'no' during the inspirational poster quest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Well poo poo, I thought I was going to be maining Amara, but Moze suddenly just shot up to first place