Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

SHOOT ME IN THE FACE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Victory Position posted:

so, will they let you mute Claptrap this time around?

No.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Best gun in the series.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I'm one of those people who thought BL2 was better than BL1. Yes it's me, supposedly That Guy.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

My biggest fear is Epic Store Exclusive, honestly.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

deathbagel posted:

How much Claptrap will be in this game. There really can't be enough. All the characters should just be Claptrap dressed up differently.

You shut your claptrap.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Tei posted:

Imagine a Maliwan SMG with Fire +Acid damage.

Stop, I can only get so erect!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Grain of salt here, but...

I wouldn't put it past Pitchford

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

FoolyCharged posted:

gently caress me, that looks so familiar. Is that an edit from when pre sequel was coming out?

If that's the case then welp :negative:

Risky Bisquick posted:

It seemed believable until 50 hour work weeks. Crunch time in development, games/startups is well in excess of 50 hour weeks. This tells me they aren't in software development.

source: me, working at 7pm on a thursday

Yeah that's the issue with being a salaried employee, but that's a discussion for elsewhere (a meaningful discussion to have, mind you, but one not for here).

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

euphronius posted:

So ... are there microtransactions or ?

By the letter of the definition, yes, you can pay extra for cosmetic items.

But don't tell Randy that.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:sigh:

I was willing to look past epic exclusive, but it's starting to pile up a bit too much for me to consider it now.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Yeah, it's a not uncommon belief among men that if you're dating someone, you can have sex whenever you want! She agreed to dating you thus you always have a green light.

Thankfully it's being exposed for what it is.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Pylons posted:

That'd be kind of a dumb move if they didn't, to be honest. They'd be shooting away any potential goodwill they get for enabling crossplay and they'd be a marked disadvantage considering how co-op focused Borderlands is and how much smaller their userbase is compared to Steam. For what it's worth, too, they've said that they would.

On the other hand, I can see them doing it, but ineffectively.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Numlock posted:

Well I meant between consoles and PC.

Are there really people who want to play Borderlands 3 but will wait 6 months for it to get to steam?

Hi.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Really it's this:

Martout posted:

this in large part depends on how launch goes and what the word on the game is I think

if it's got potential but in need of fixes and maybe a DLC to shore up the shortcomings I'll wait for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

FoolyCharged posted:

There's a lot of people who hate epic so much that steam starts looking good again

Steam is fine, but it's also because they had enough time to work out all the drat bugs.