Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BinaryDoubts
Jun 6, 2013

Looking at it now, it really is disgusting. The flesh is transparent. From the start, I had no idea if it would even make a clapping sound. So I diligently reproduced everything about human hands, the bones, joints, and muscles, and then made them slap each other pretty hard.

watho posted:

TPS has the best final boss imo but the dahl jet you fight before it is possibly the worst boss in any game i've ever played, except for maybe supreme calamitas but that doesn't really count

It's definitely tied with the Rakk Hive for worst Borderlands boss, but at least the Rakk Hive was incredibly easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BinaryDoubts
Jun 6, 2013

Looking at it now, it really is disgusting. The flesh is transparent. From the start, I had no idea if it would even make a clapping sound. So I diligently reproduced everything about human hands, the bones, joints, and muscles, and then made them slap each other pretty hard.

Donovan Trip posted:

Right? Replaying bl2 I realized that games don't gently caress with flying enemies like this anymore. It's one of the things that dates the game, along with Diablo style skill trees.

I truly hope there aren't any penny-ante bullshit +4% whatever skills in the new game. I'd love if it was more like Diablo 3 in terms of every choice being a significant, important trade-off with a noticeable effect. I'm not too optimistic about them making those kinds of changes (dumping WoW-style quests would be another) but you never know, I guess.

BinaryDoubts
Jun 6, 2013

If Borderlands 3 doesn't let you summon a vehicle anywhere (like Destiny) and/or fast travel from the map I'm going to flip a table.

Yes I just had my truck blown up in the middle of a map with no vehicle spawns for a solid minute of walking

BinaryDoubts
Jun 6, 2013

waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, gripped by a terror that they will make tiny tina say "yeet" in b3

BinaryDoubts
Jun 6, 2013

very cool of randy to make sure the game of the year version of borderlands 2 does not include all, or indeed most, of the DLC.

BinaryDoubts
Jun 6, 2013

Could maybe have been a way to re-use maps, you go back after the laser blows everything up and there's some new areas opened up. I definitely agree that the Crackening subplot (?) felt very strange, like it was supposed to be a mystery but they just drop it by the time you get to Sanctuary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BinaryDoubts
Jun 6, 2013

I had a dream that I was on Randy Pitchford's Alien-themed LA bus tour. The bus went through the rails on a highway and crashed to the ground. I remember thinking before waking up, "I guess this is what dying feels like."