Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
is there an editor available yet?

i would like to start a new character, but I want to do it with both mayhem and tvhm from level 1 (if that's even possible).

I really dislike getting low level gear, or having to fight weak rear end enemies because I overleveled doing side stuff. I like the enemy scaling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Fauxtool posted:

its not exactly what you want but there are save files with every character at lvl 50 and no quests done in tvhm

yeah I enjoy the progression (lvling, getting better gear) probably more than the endgame, so making 1-50 a more fun and harder experience is what I want :(

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Mr.PayDay posted:

After finishing the story with Class A, can I start TVHM with Class B or do they force you to torture yourself through the main story 4 loving times from Level 1 ?

I'm hoping an editor let's you do mayhem and tvhm from lvl 1 :( I can't stand to do another campaign run without that poo poo

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Thumbtacks posted:

You can use that trainer to set your XP modifier to 0, so you juts don't gain XP. if you do that, turn on one hit kill and godmode, you could theoretically teleport your way through the game to the final boss of a level, kill it instantly, then go to the next planet.

I might try that just to see what happens. mayhem TVHM at level 2 is hilarious as a concept.

My only worry with it was of tvhm or mayhem had a 'minimum' level that mons spawn at when enabled or something. Like even if you were lvl 2 and in tvhm mayhem the mobs would be lvl 35 or something.

Worth trying for sure.

If you try it and it works please upload your save so I can play it!

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
I thought they fixed the offline thing altogether lol

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Also is moxxis grenade actually bad? I've seen people making GBS threads on it but I legit used the one I found from like lvl 19 to 45

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Holy poo poo the level of toxicity and misogyny leveled at a child character in this game on the internet is astounding. I mean, I shouldn't be surprised I guess and I'm not in a way, but still.

It's both sad and hilarious.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Mailer posted:

See, I thought it was because I find the angstyteen thing annoying in general and having it go on and on makes it more annoying. Tina's schtick wears thin extremely quickly then (in BL2, not so much in 3) gets beaten like a dead horse for hours. Thanks to the internet, though, I now know it's actually misogyny.

i mean it goes on for like a total of 10 lines of dialogue but it's fine to dislike a thing

i'm talking about the nerds calling her a stupid bitch, oval office, whore, talking about how they fantasize about killing her etc.

lot's of them also blame her for maya's death (lol) and it seems to set a lot of them off for believing she killed their waifu

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Bugsy posted:

What specific one is the Gatling Gun?

im guessing the jakobs automatic rifle thing?

it kinda sucks because it's impossible to control after a while

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Is there a character editor yet? I wanna do a lvl 1 playthrough again but only if I can start on tvhm and merciless 1:(

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Save editor yet? Can I just pay some guy in New Delhi to make one

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Jusupov posted:

You just got to get the Destiny 2 servers to go down for a few days

He is on to death stranding :(

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Judge Tesla posted:

Why's the Halloween event still running in November, I'd really like these annoying rear end ghosts and lovely terror anointed gear to go away now.

It's going till sometime in December

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
is there a resource out there for parsing save files in a text editor? I really wanna test some save editing stuff but don't need to or want to wait 3 more months for that dude to finish his GUI version.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Save editor when....

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Still no save editor?

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
is there a character editor yet

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
So that save editor is never coming, huh?

Wish someone could just release a guide for editing then raw without a GUI. I'd do that.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Can I play through starting at lvl one in mayhem yet? :(

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Anyone try any of the save editors that came out recently? Can I make a lvl 1 in mayhem now? :(

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

https://github.com/FromDarkHell/BL3ProfileEditor

https://github.com/sandsmark/borderlands3-save-editor

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Tabletops posted:

Anyone try any of the save editors that came out recently? Can I make a lvl 1 in mayhem now? :(

none of them allow you to edit access to mayhem :(

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
did anyone ever try using the save editor to play mayhem from lvl 1?

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Really wanna try the dlc but heck it’s expensive for all of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Oh trip update if anyone cares: you can use a save editor to turn on mayhem mode at lvl 1 and it’s kinda fun