Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

I find mayhem 11 to be where it's at, WAY easier than mayhem 8-10 and you still get mayhem 10 drops with none of the BS. After trying it I've never went back to the "normal" mayhem modes, the amount of legendaries doesn't seem to be much different, you still get them by the assload.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

I'm doing a similar build from some streamer, can't find it cause on mobile atm, but the title was called winter soldier or something like that very very strong, seems almost broken at times. Freezing everything all the time, pretty nice.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Omg yes please!

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Wow only 10 from slaughter shaft? That's seems like a crazy nerf, I have not played since the update but wow if that's the case I would not have thought it would be that significant.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Zane is my favorite character, check out the BL discord for updated builds if you like.

Best way to get into mayhem imo is just skipping straight to 10/11 and do arms race or doing golden chests or vending machine till you get a decent weapon or two and then your good. However I don't know how that will work with the reduced drops? Not played arms race since the update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

I've got my monies worth for sure buying it a few sales ago, (6 months ago maybe?) Only played solo. I've enjoyed it a lot, but not played much since the loot nerf update, so can't speak for that, but for TVHM there is a lot of unskipable cutscenes which is annoying and after playing though once just before switching to THVM it was a bit more annoying than I expected, if I was to do it again I would probably just download a save and start on TVHM imo. Can pretty much skip to mayhem 10/11 once you unlock them so not a huge grind there which is nice.

Ballance may be a lot different as the recent update changed a lot I think? But not read into it much as I've been playing Red Dead 2.

But the overall writing definitely feels worse than BL2 and pre for the main story, however a lot of the DLC is the exact opposite, with a lot of it being far better, even surprised me, and made me go where the gently caress were these writers for the main story?