Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vimto
Sep 11, 2001
Manchester City F.C
I use TVHM as a save point in Sanctuary so if I'm farming and need to stash something its easier to switch to TVHM than re-run to the farm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vimto
Sep 11, 2001
Manchester City F.C
This helps!

Vimto
Sep 11, 2001
Manchester City F.C

Pyrolocutus posted:

Yeah, I saw the Facepuncher "dedicated" enemy is a dude in the closed off prison on Eden-6 (not the main prison), and as far as I can see I need to start from Defiance, run to the logging camp, ride the conveyor, and then drop off to the prison just to get the dude. Ugh.

My Oozing Potent Roisen's Thorns is carrying me on Gunner, but yeah I can see the Torgue thing.

There's a spawn point at the topmost part of the island just make sure you walk around to trigger it.

Vimto fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Mar 27, 2021