Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Not sure if this is the right thread, but google is failing me on a clear answer. Can someone clear up if in BL2:

A) Finishing the Fight For Sanctuary DLC permenantly fucks up /locks off the other DLC / side missions.

or

B) You can play FFS and once it's finished, you can go back and finish the other DLC / side missions from the main story.

This would be helpful as my wife and I are kind of mid tantrum, having found an afternoon where she is off and the hell weather is not too hot for PS4, but we are unable to start without a clear answer on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Hammerlock's best line was "Fine, bonerfarts. We're calling them bonerfarts" (and I did think it was cool how the names kept dynamically changing during the quest).

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

I've been playing with Maya and getting a lot out of the Cloud Kill effect from the cataclysm tree. I've been using her to snipe elites since my wife plays as Gaige, so the mooks are generally taken care of by her robit while I phaselock the biggest thing I can find, phaselock it, snipe and then watch its health bar burn down with alarming speed.