Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Hello BorderGoons, picked up the season pass and have come back to B3. Should I just wait another few months? Mayhem seems to be a mess

Hmmmmmm....

Double Hmmmmmm....

edit: Pearl is Relic, shields/health wouldn't fill. Also I have a Protean Front Loader that reduces my health to 1. (vs 60% health)

HAmbONE fucked around with this message at 03:41 on May 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

Smellrose

isoprenaline posted:

I tried out a Rough Rider with that very same anointment. Unfortunately it does nothing at all.

Yes I was tired and thought it was weirder than it was. I forgot the skill that reserves Mozes health for shields. All I’ve ever used with her is a deathless red/blue, ended up respeccing to try a different build.

Meh. Done the new content, going to play something else.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

Smellrose
Woooooooooooooooo
Game pass expired, what do I own?
MUTHA FUCKIN BORDERLANDS 3 BABY
PALM SLAM THAT DISC IN

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

Smellrose
Oh huge update
Oh no new game changing dlc
My characters skills are reset

:bang:

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

Smellrose
So Tiny Tina’s is turning out okay? Fought the urge to buy right away and trying not to catch spoilers

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

Smellrose
Thank you goons for the feedback. Maybe I will have patience, let more patches hit. Summer is coming and I am fat from pandemic hibernation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

Smellrose
Anybody else have this: my partner and I are lvl 34, main story done and we are going through side missions. Tried doing Normal Sized Skeleton and Great Wight obelisk and their health and/or resistances were way off. Decent gear and using proper elements, 20 minutes and out of ammo we didn’t get one health bar off the shark