Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

I thought my Spitter was a Jockey!
Did you know that right after you kill the Destroyer you can get downed by who knows what and bleed out and it cancels Angel's cutscene, rolls the credits, and charges you for a respawn when you get back in the game? I didn't, but I found out 10 minutes ago. Thanks Gearbox! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

TPS' framing is sometime after Athena gets captured in Tales (not sure how it fits in relation to the last episode) and before this latest DLC as shown by the log where Brick chews Lilith out for how she handled Athena.

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

My favorite thing about TPS is losing all my avalanche stacks because you need to talk to someone or have them open a door or something to progress and they won't shut the gently caress up and let you go.

Someone mentioned 3 cribbing from Diablo 3 a while back, an option to skip cutscenes and convos would be great. I would also greatly prefer freely adjustable difficulty with corresponding loot rates available from the start, have some granular difficulties that range from starting Normal to end-game TVHM and then you get UVHM when you beat the highest difficulty or something. Even if they stick to traditional BL progression, they should definitely adjust loot rates up the higher you go, the only things that ever felt boosted in previous games were enemy HP and damage.

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

Patiently waiting until it's $20 or less on Steam.

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

Dewgy posted:

Frankly all I wanted was for them to bring exploding heads back like they had in BL1, and they did that, so I'm happy.

Oh poo poo we can blast brain meat into the sky again? yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss