Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isoprenaline
Jun 4, 2005

And there, till Christ call forth the dead,
In silence let him lie:
No need to waste the foolish tear,
Or heave the windy sigh:
The man had killed the thing he loved,
And so he had to die.
Well drop rate is hosed, unless you want to pound on mayhem four 10 times health enemies.

drat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isoprenaline
Jun 4, 2005

In silence let him lie:
Or heave the windy sigh:
And so he had to die.

BizarroAzrael posted:

How do you mean? I ran Slaughter Shafts and saw the expected number of legendaries on Mayhem 3. I tried Mayhem 4 on Heck and Captain Haunt dropped maybe 7 legends, after absolutely ages.

Then I am very confused. I have been playing mayhem 3 for weeks. Today and yesterday compared 3 and 4 post update and I am certain 3 seems nerfed. Killed a loot ghost, anointeds, and a thieving jabber on 3 , no legendaries and in some cases no purples at all. Red level chests on 3 with only greens and blues. No idea why but being in Australia make it almost impossible to find anyone to play with so solo most of the time but I’m used to that and comparing like to like.

Not your experience?

(And Takedown is rough, even on normal I am avoiding it until I can find a way to get a group. )

isoprenaline
Jun 4, 2005

In silence let him lie:
Or heave the windy sigh:
And so he had to die.

Thumbtacks posted:

i haven't played in a few patches but im gonna gently caress around in the raid thing tonight with some friends. seems like they adjusted fl4k pets, and i love that build, but im worried pets are still hot garbage. are they doing any better now?

As far as I can tell the difference is notable but not huge. If you aren’t speced heavily into the master tree the effect is slight. If you are, yes your pet hits a little harder and lasts a little longer. Particularly IMO the Skag

And fl4k totally OWNS with a blue radiation itchy protuberance and an Atom Balm relic but I only tried that combination this morning so that might be coincidence.

isoprenaline
Jun 4, 2005

In silence let him lie:
Or heave the windy sigh:
And so he had to die.

Sex Hobbit posted:

If you’re on Xbox, I’m PERMACAV 50 and I have three Red Suits (two CQC, one Razor Wire).

Speaking of which, is the Red Suit a world drop or did you farm those from someone? I have been getting all the other shields in the red chest event in the dozens but in months of play I have never seen a Red Suit except as a quest reward (and that one was at my level at the time so long obsolete).

isoprenaline
Jun 4, 2005

In silence let him lie:
Or heave the windy sigh:
And so he had to die.
Ah, bugger. I hate farming.

isoprenaline
Jun 4, 2005

In silence let him lie:
Or heave the windy sigh:
And so he had to die.

HAmbONE posted:

Hello

Hmmmmmm....

I tried out a Rough Rider with that very same anointment. Unfortunately it does nothing at all.

isoprenaline
Jun 4, 2005

In silence let him lie:
Or heave the windy sigh:
And so he had to die.

Rinkles posted:

Gearbox is gonna tweak M2.0
Problem here is that M10 isn't hard with the right gear, but they did say bigger balance changes will come later.

And it sounds like mission rewards might become farmable with eridium, if I understood it correctly.

Nice, but honestly this is just patching their previous bad decisions and oversights.

“Adjust over performing gear”

For God’s sake WHY?

It’s not PvP, no one loses if the yellowkake doesn’t use 10 rounds each time it fires. Let us have nice things, just make some MORE of them.

isoprenaline
Jun 4, 2005

In silence let him lie:
Or heave the windy sigh:
And so he had to die.

Listerine posted:

Guts of Carnivora is the best place I've found to farm the decoder rings and usually get 2-3 cartel underbosses. You can get everything done in the first room. The one trial map that has bandits is also good, and you can usually get all 30 in a run through Athena if you want to add a Traunt farm for Kaosun in.

Scrapclaps in the Compactor provide an endless source. Just run out to the very end of the container on the way out BUT don't jump down, everything resets.

The little guys are no threat and summon heaps of Cartel troops and if you have trouble with Prime, just reset.

isoprenaline
Jun 4, 2005

In silence let him lie:
Or heave the windy sigh:
And so he had to die.

BizarroAzrael posted:

Have they given a timeframe on rebalancing? Just the next few hotfixes? Got a safe full of SNTNL Cryo junk I want to be relevant. Think I have an M10 Bitch and Jackhammer to try out.

I just started a Zane run. Is that anointment not worthwhile?

isoprenaline
Jun 4, 2005

In silence let him lie:
Or heave the windy sigh:
And so he had to die.
I have been playing around with Moze from a save file. Started at level 50, up to 57 with end game stuff getting used to her.

Iron bear seems weak. Up at m10 close to useless. I have heard others complain the her action skill isn’t well balanced and becomes pointless.

Is this really still the case or am I just not familiar enough to get the best out of it yet?

isoprenaline
Jun 4, 2005

In silence let him lie:
Or heave the windy sigh:
And so he had to die.
I was looking forward to the DLC tomorrow.

Then, just now, I learned that it comes with a 3 level cap raise.

gently caress.

I just can’t fill that loving bank again.

isoprenaline
Jun 4, 2005

In silence let him lie:
Or heave the windy sigh:
And so he had to die.

BizarroAzrael posted:

Tried out a Facepuncher just now and it seems really strong again, maybe for the updated M10 scaling on melee. My Zane just happened to have a big melee bonus off his class mod which may have helped. May bear further investigation on Amara.

Facepucher with a White Elephant is amazing fun.

isoprenaline
Jun 4, 2005

In silence let him lie:
Or heave the windy sigh:
And so he had to die.

A Moose posted:

The weirdest thing about this game is that almost nobody is doing theorycrafting, or if they are, they're hiding it pretty well.

The YouTube scene still has several prominent players that are constantly coming up with new builds.

isoprenaline
Jun 4, 2005

In silence let him lie:
Or heave the windy sigh:
And so he had to die.

WhiteHowler posted:

It's super dumb that they removed the Cartel stuff. It was a fun mission with great loot, and you simply can't do it anymore.

I basically never do stuff like save-editing in games, but this bothers me enough that I might look at it. If you edit up a weapon's level, does it automatically adjust the numbers to match?

Yes, save editing the level of guns works fine and is very easy. You can be far more adventurous with the changes if you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isoprenaline
Jun 4, 2005

In silence let him lie:
Or heave the windy sigh:
And so he had to die.
Two of the probe missions in Sapphire’s Run appear bugged.

What is the reward for completing them all? If it isn’t something good (A gun) I just wont bother trying to sort them out. Feel free to spoiler tag your answer.