Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Maxwell Lord posted:

Okay the season was a little slow to get going but this? This was amazing.

Yeah, this is easily my favorite episode of the season so far.

hawowanlawow posted:

I do like how Guillermo is embezzling money though

I love the difference between Guillermo's reaction to being caught vs. Nadja's reaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

It suddenly hit me how hilarious it is that Guillermo tried to bribe the camera crew to keep quiet about THIS crime, but not any of the previous much worse crimes he's committed.

Guillermo, my man, they have hours of footage of you being an accessory to murder, I don't think the embezzling is what you should be concerned about.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I missed Nadja’s “Lionel loving Barrymore” line but that’s great.

In fact there are quite a few lines I missed just because I was laughing too hard.

Maxwell Lord fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Aug 4, 2022

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
That was probably my favorite episode since season 2.

SpiderLink
Oct 3, 2006

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

It suddenly hit me how hilarious it is that Guillermo tried to bribe the camera crew to keep quiet about THIS crime, but not any of the previous much worse crimes he's committed.

Guillermo, my man, they have hours of footage of you being an accessory to murder, I don't think the embezzling is what you should be concerned about.

I figured he was worried they'd tell the vampires and his new source of income would dry up.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

SpiderLink posted:

I figured he was worried they'd tell the vampires and his new source of income would dry up.

Or it would just force a conflict. It's absolutely the kind of lime crossing that could escalate.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

perfect line read, perfect thread title

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I've never been more cocksure of anything in my life.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Also a big fan of,"I'm doing a piece to cam-ee-rah!"

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I find it fun and endearing how unapologetically queer Nandor and Lazslo are.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

"Have you been watching Star Trek :confused:"

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

That headmaster scene was masterclass level. This show is so good.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Jerusalem posted:

Want to see a show with Matt Berry and Brian Blessed.

BooDooBoo
Jul 14, 2005

That makes no sense to me at all.

https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/severancemdr.gif

boo_radley posted:

Want to see a show with Matt Berry and Brian Blessed.

Toast Of London, Series 3 episode 3.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule
"he speaks the BULLshit" is an underrated Lazslo line

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Jerusalem posted:

Yes holy poo poo that delivery

edit:

Hypno-shenanigans
Nandors face constantly changing
Guillermo's embezzling

classic episode

Jaxyon fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Aug 4, 2022

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I'm enjoying this season. But I cannot wait for Colin Robinson to be grown up and back to being his old Colin Robinson self. The show is really missing a major facet without him.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

he is a deadly accurate representation of kids that age though

he really should've gone through an old boomer style energy vampire stage before, uh, molting

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

"Oh, I love pizza so much!"

Nov 6, 2002

hawowanlawow posted:

he is a deadly accurate representation of kids that age though

Ok. But how many episodes do we have to see him do this? Gimmie my energy vampire already!

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Ok. But how many episodes do we have to see him do this? Gimmie my energy vampire already!

He's pretty clearly draining them now. ;)

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I've seen energy vampires on youtube.

Jerusalem posted:

I really thought nobody would top Jenna Maroney's "cam-er-ah" but here we are.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I think he's more worried about the vampires than the IRS

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

National Park Service account strikes again :haw:

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Mokotow posted:

I find it fun and endearing how unapologetically queer Nandor and Lazslo are.

I think you’re confused that was definitely not Nandor. I think you mean Adolpho, he is the butler (or some poo poo)

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

So Joe retires and now Sal gets murdered. What's this mean for the next season of Impractical Jokers?

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

grittyreboot posted:

So Joe retires and now Sal gets murdered. What's this mean for the next season of Improbable Jesters?

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

Guy A. Person posted:

I think you’re confused that was definitely not Nandor. I think you mean Adolpho, he is the butler (or some poo poo)

Or maybe Matthew, the groundskeeper?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I lost it during the parent montage when the final pair was the two stuffed bears

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I liked that even though Nandor and Laszlo are unabashedly queer they couldn’t convincingly play a gay couple.

thekeeshman
Feb 21, 2007

Maxwell Lord posted:

I liked that even though Nandor and Laszlo are unabashedly queer they couldn’t convincingly play a gay couple.

They were convincing as gay, just not convincing as a couple.

Nov 6, 2002

thekeeshman posted:

They were convincing as gay, just not convincing as a human couple.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

He doesn't care about human law, he's more or less immune to consequences from that world thanks to the vampires. He's more concerned about the vampires finding out he's been committing crimes against them, though. He probably doesn't want to have to kill them

The little moments where you see young Colinrobinson is still actually a kid who wants to hang out with other kids his age are kinda funny but also kinda sad

Small White Dragon posted:

He's pretty clearly draining them now. ;)
Except Laszlo! One of my favorite things that they bring up once and never mention again, but keep showing, is that Laszlo is immune to being drained by Colin because he genuinely enjoys his company

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Lazlo being a genuinely fun, enjoyable guy to be around who also seems to like almost everyone is one of my favorite character aspects in the show.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I kinda hope we get to see baby colin at 6 foot dominating youth sports and the vampires betting on him but they've kinda already had their money making scheme play out for the season

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

https://twitter.com/correctwwdits/status/1556707903159111681?s=21&t=kRqJ1s3MH-XPidxCx0tGJQ

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The commercial bit legit got me until the Sklars showed up.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

muscles like this! posted:

The commercial bit legit got me until the Sklars showed up.

You're ahead of me on the steam and wow did the transparent Ghost and the Darkness remake slam into my face

Why

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Big laughs at Lazlo super excited to be able to have sex with the Baron again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

muscles like this! posted:

Big laughs at Lazlo super excited to be able to have sex with the Baron again.
Yeah, the Baron finally lived up to his august reputation. Plus, he seems happy now that he can have all of the sex.

That was a great episode. Marwa getting super affectionate with Guillermo was…very telling. Also the Djinn taking pity on Nandor for being, well….Nandor and giving him a new lamp as a wedding gift was sweet.