Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

Dreadwroth2 posted:

My favorite dumb bit in season 2 has to be Colin trying to get people to ask "What's updog?" the entire show.
This was the best and Colin Robinson is the best.

I love this show and the movie, but Colin Robinson continues to elevate it an entirely new level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006
I did not expect that episode, and everything about it was incredible.

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

My theory is that Laszlo wasn't trying to screw Jim the Vampire over when he repaid his dept with that Big Mouth Billy Bass, he legitimately thought it was a rare and extraordinary treasure.
I think this probably true, and makes the whole bit even funnier. They were just mesmerized by it, not realizing it was a piece of kitsch that has been around for over 20 years.

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006
I love how Vampire Elvis has just been living in their house this whole time. Though, knowing how vampires have a hard time differentiating humans, there's a real possibility it's just a Vampire Elvis Impersonator.

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006
Carol was loving terrifying and the name Carol was great. She almost gave me a Buffy monster vibe.