Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Saskatoon mother fucker!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Davros1 posted:

I also really liked Colin's "cape" (his poncho)

Oh man I didn't even think of that.

I'm quite a fan of Sam the familiar.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Ehh. Kinda.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

First two episodes are up on Hulu and goddamn it’s good.

Edit: Lotsa poop jokes so, uh, hell yeah!

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Can't believe Guillermo ate his own poop like that though, you hate to see it.

Pretty sure I woke people up at my house from laughing at the poop jokes. I am a child.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Watching season 1 since the first time it aired. It definitely has a different feeling than 2, but owns bones still. Wish we got a bit of... Jonah Hill's sister (can't remember her name) vampire in S2, but she's probably busy and the season was jam-packed enough.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

I suppose I should seek out a Natasia Demetrou show or movie now

Stath Lets Flats is on HBO Max which has both her and her brother. I couldn't really get into it since it's packed full of that REALLY awkward English humor. It got nominated for some BAFTAs recently.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Norwegian Rudo posted:

This is not at all one of those shows that has been made with an intent to export it, it's VERY New Zealand focused. I would think most Americans would need subtitles to understand the basic dialogue, never mind the actual slang and local references. Hopefully it does well on HBO Max, I can't see it lasting long on broadcast.

CW needs something to slot in between 12 bad DC shows and Riverdale.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

A wee bit of news about season 3. Mostly just that "someone we all know and love" will be returning to the season-long story arc. And the Jackie Daytona episode has inspired them to explore more ways to bring characters to different settings.

They explicitly said the "character we know and love" won't be Kroll. Could be Jenna? Jeffsk?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Goddamn that's a lot faster than I expected given they just finished shooting a few weeks ago.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I'm guessing that most of the differences might be because Taita and Jemaine had less direct input because of the pandemic

Wasn't Jemaine mostly heading it before, but he left after last season?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I dunno. He wouldn't fly him back down to pick up the new pillow that he dropped.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I can't wait for Toast in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AObcKNuGMXU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I hope Guillermo gets turned into a Toast. Forever tormented by the Fandango lineage.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Polygon knows what's up.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

poo poo, he's right, he's so right, Hollywood got it all wrong.
Shocker.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Looks like filming of S4 has begun based on Harvey Guillen's instagram stories.

Here's something to tide us over until then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PZcg_7EmJ0

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I totally missed it and WTF’d when his name popped up first in the credits.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

For a second I thought this meant she was going to be starring alongside Bill Hader.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Yellow Ant posted:

Seasons 1 and 2 of WWDITS are on Disney+!

What country?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

The chief of police in The Batman is the same guy that plays Izzy. He's doing a slight New Yorky accent, but his very unique high pitched smokers voice comes through.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

"Oh, I love pizza so much!"

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Just saw a coworker today for the first time since they came back from a trip. Of course I said, "How was your time in NEW YAAHK CITAAY?"

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I love that ColinRobinson started draining people by making them angry. It's a quick burst of energy that probably doesn't last as long. Not as efficient as slowly boring the poo poo out of everyone around.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

The convenience store that Derek works in must have a TARDIS for a back room.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

masterpine posted:

God i love this dumb loving show. Derek is a treasure, every scene with him is a blessing.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Only halfway through the episode, but it's a banger. And what's Micolash doing there?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Acknowledge the onion.

Edit: Helen cast a spell to make the frosted donut look terrible in one shot, then perfect in the next one.

Fartington Butts fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Aug 19, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Nameless Pete posted:

Titling the episode "The Roast" is pretty genius.

:aaa: