Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
That was actually a bit intense when they went vampire hunting, I was on edge more than I've ever been with this show. Something about 70s mixed with vampires just spooked the hell out of me. There must have been 30 vampires in that dang place.

I really like how Guillermo is getting his comeuppance.

edit:

moolchaba fucked around with this message at 05:57 on May 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Pasty white vampires in a super bright high school gymnasium. I love it.

Also ColinRobinson being into the doll and subsequently rejected by the doll.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Arglebargle III posted:

Also, the reveal that he somehow acquired a lot of money for a brand-new F-150 and wouldn't even consider using it to pay Jim is the icing on the joke.

Laszlo owes him one month's rent plus the deposit from 160 years ago (or was it 116 years?). 1860 was the year that Abraham Lincoln was elected. So this is like 10 or $20. And if it happened in 1904 we're talking maybe 50 or $100.

... ... ... BAT!

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I also love the part when they grab the pool cues and it looked like they were going to do a mock lightsaber duel, but then they just broke them in half and made crosses to burn each other with. Hahahaha

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Based on the replies, I take it most of us have to wait till the following day to watch this on Hulu.

Hulu should just buy the series now for a minimum of 5 seasons. DO IT.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
We mean no harm, we're just walking in your poo poo pipe.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Regular Human Bartender from Arizonia.

That's a sweet shirt.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Be sure you do some new songs.

Every time I go to a rock concert and the singer says "okay, we're going to take a break from the hits and do some of our new material."

The crowd goes bananas.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Best part was the doors room. The rest was okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The jizz went over your head??

NOT NOW JESKK!