Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PoultryHammock
Oct 23, 2011

BonoMan posted:

Yeah Matt Berry is just firing on all cylinders constantly. Speaks volumes though that literally everyone else is almost coming up to his level. Not a weak link in the whole bunch.

Matt Berry is what got me onboard, loved the dude since Dark Place. But you're right, the rest of the cast nails it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoultryHammock
Oct 23, 2011

a lovely king posted:

Matt Berry has done really well for himself in his niche, and I've got nothing but respect for him for that.

But here in the UK he is the voiceover on what feels like half of all commercials, especially if they're on the radio, plus people that are being soundalikes for him.

So he's my least favourite of the 3, for no other reason that I am personally sick of his schtick. Nothing against the guy.

Nadja is the funniest.

I get how being around his schtick 24/7 would do that, but I'm now walking around my place chuckling to myself that his life is mirroring Toast in any way.