Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I just watched this whole show over the course of the past week and a half and it’s been an amazing ride.

When does the new ep drop on Hulu? Is it at midnight or is it whenever it airs on FX tomorrow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Rando question - do I need to watch all of Toast of London to understand Toast of Tinseltown? Like, is this basically S4 of Toast of London, or is it a new show that happens to star the same main character?

I’ve watched the first 3 eps of Toast of London and it’s not really grabbing me. Part of that is because the show seems to be very British, and I feel like I’m missing a lot of references. Is Toast of Tinseltown the same way?

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
maybe this is exactly what Guillermo wanted :aaaaa:

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Oasx posted:

There have been a few times this season where it came close to feeling like the Kristen Schaal Show, instead of What We Do in the Shadows.

what

I'm kinda neutral on her, but she's only been heavily featured in 1 episode so far this season, despite being bumped up to main cast.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
The Laszlo resolution was funny but kind of a letdown because I had convinced myself that the real Laszlo was off doing something secret and he just somehow conjured up a Tulpa of himself to stay behind at the house so nobody would be suspicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Bad news, they’re trying an another American version of Peep Show:

https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/minnie-driver-amandla-jahava-peep-show-pilot-fx-1235582761/

Except it’s gender swapped?

And features a boss and her assistant instead of two friends/roommates?