Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Red Oktober posted:

I assumed Kokomo was a reference to the beach boys song? What did I miss there?

Nothing, it was the same song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

BonoMan posted:

You can't binge. It airs on CW with 1 ep a week - and then the ep goes live on streaming services the day after it airs.

edit: Well I guess you could wait and binge it all. But who the gently caress would do that?

This is not at all one of those shows that has been made with an intent to export it, it's VERY New Zealand focused. I would think most Americans would need subtitles to understand the basic dialogue, never mind the actual slang and local references. Hopefully it does well on HBO Max, I can't see it lasting long on broadcast.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Chairman Capone posted:

Are only the first two seasons of Wellington Paranormal coming to HBO?

IIRC three is coming, but not right away.