Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Selachian posted:

The first episode was a little too close to the movie for me

Ah good I'm not alone with that. I haven't seen the second episode yet but I think I would've enjoyed the pilot a lot more if I never saw the movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Good to see Energy Vampire joining the main cast, at least for now. He could've been a one-time thing

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

lol "I can't go in there! Look at the pictures on the glass - it's The jeebus man!"

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

SirPablo posted:

Can't even stream it anywhere right now. Unless you pay to rent it.

if you're keeping things legal, it's easily worth $3.99 to rent from Amazon Video. Knowing what the movie is like, I wouldn't have regretted it if I paid $4 to watch it once

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

mutantIke posted:

Mark Proksch is everything to me

Couldn't get this out of my mind when they took over the TV station last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ9TLftki5U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Mokotow posted:

Worth noting that it’s easy to be overshadowed by cool people like Matt Berry, but Harvey Guillén is also a pretty cool person outside of this show.

lol nice, though not using a teletubbie is noticeable for those who remember the original

I was 14/15 years old boy with a RS subscription in 1999 so of course I remember