Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Zachack posted:

I'd have to rewatch but I'm pretty certain his eyes glowed/glinted blue in a couple scenes where he's fed. Also presumably the other vampires wouldn't be able to be harmed by him if he wasn't real.

I only noticed it at the end but yeah, when he walks out of the room after "draining" the two virgins his eyes definitely glow for a second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

At this point I think the Jimmy segments of Better Call Saul are as strong as anything Breaking Bad ever did. The Mike stuff tends to drag it down for me though.

But then I generally feel like BB is way overrated, so it's not that hard of a bar to clear.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Chairman Capone posted:

Maybe I am misremembering the movie, but I remember in the original novel he very much is. Although browsing Wikipedia now, the familiar basically being the original version of the boy seems to be from the remake movie? Like I said it has been a long time since I've seen either movie so maybe it is also stated in the Swedish original. I do remember Let Me In being a pretty good remake, although at the same time close enough to the original that it's pretty redundant unless someone is adamantly against reading subtitles.

It must be, because that's also the impression I got, and I've only ever seen the Swedish film (which is excellent).

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Ha, James Frain was the voice of the goat