Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Phi230 posted:

My favorite Colin Robinson gag is during the intro montages. He's wearing the same clothes throughout history, in all the old photos.

Do they ever say how old he is? I thought the implication was he's only been a vampire since the '70s or '80s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Milo and POTUS posted:

The orgy episode was kinda a whiff but not so much it was worth missing. I totally forgot about the vampire baby though lmao

I hope they continue bringing up the baby. The double callback in the council episode almost killed me.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Boinks posted:

Wife surprised me with this.

I'm mega jealous.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Senor Tron posted:

I could see Guillermo getting turned, being disappointed in being a vampire and keep on acting as a vampire hunter.

Maybe it’s too on-the-nose, but Guillermo becoming the next Blade (but bumblingly effective) would be the most natural take.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Ha, I heard a rumour years ago that there was a "sad hookup" in my social group but no one would ever tell me who it was. Everyone I hooked up with seemed to be a pretty good lay?? :shrug:

Edit: OH poo poo

lol. I want to believe. :pray:

Edit: >_> What a lovely snipe. Have a Jackie pillow.

AlternateNu fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jun 2, 2020

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Where are you guys watching Wellington? I need to check this poo poo out.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

The_Doctor posted:

Almost certainly :filez: because I can’t even imagine a NZ based VPN.

I'm going to guess that it's also streamable using an AUS IP. But, good to know.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Compare them to the Sire who basically looked like a gargoyle.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Not to go all :actually:, but there is as a line from the beginning of the episode that struck me as odd. When Nadja was talking about no one on the world council knowing ColinRobinson. He was on the local council with Blade et al. for years without the others knowing. So if anyone was known by the higher council from before their takeover, it would be him. :colbert: New writing staff strikes again!

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Bibliotechno Music posted:

:same:

And yeah that ending was hilarious and gross, I like thisColin Robinson regenerating thing. Part of me wants him to be some kind of slick monster type thing, but in my heart I know it’s funnier if he’s just exactly the same.

I just wish we’d gotten/hope we’ll get more of the Supreme Council, so many good joke possibilities there!

My working theory is that energy vampires literally become a mass of spectral energy that can manifest physical bodies at will after getting 100 years of absorption under their belt. This can open up a whole new vector for ColinRobinson to annoy the poo poo out of people. :v:

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Eat This Glob posted:

Also, there's a NYCC WWDITS panel up from recently. The host asked Matt why Laz was being so friendly with Colin Robinson and if it was real. Matt said that basically "it's the whole cruz of everything and if I told you I'd never work again" which got a pretty good laugh from the audience, thinking he was joking.

That panel was great. Also, Matt was obviously hung over as gently caress. The Y: the Last Man panel on Saturday evening had the entire cast dressed to the nines. So, we all figured they were on their way to a cast party out in town that night. But after walking around the next day, the cast/crews from the sponsored Hulu shows looked a little worse for wear. So, there was probably a whole Hulu shindig that night.

AlternateNu fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Oct 24, 2021

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

muscles like this! posted:

He's also on Dream Corp LLC. He plays Randy, an agoraphobe with a robot hand and an obsession with teeth (also he wants to bang the main character.)

I'll always remember him as the CEO of Smart Pipe. :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJklHwoYgBQ&t=296s

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The new Star Wars shows love comedians/comic actors in general, they've had Bill Burr, Richard Ayoade, Amy Sedaris, etc

E: also Jason Sudeikis and Adam Pally as the biker scouts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3-cfDyQA2c

The Auralnauts extended take on this scene was phenomenal. :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKppwACQ-qk

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

opengl128 posted:

Hasn't it also been established that the older they get the more their brains turn into applesauce?

The Baron?

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Finally got time to binge the last four episodes, and man, ColinRobinson has been tearing it up this season.

I was seriously expecting the late night news team to be their new project-of-the-season. That bit was fantastic. There's so much poo poo to you could with that set up.

Weakest points so far have been The Guide and yeah, most of the last episode.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
There’s gotta be more fallout from Gizmo turning back right?

Where’s his soul? You’re supposed to die when you turn. Did he damage his Hellsing powers? Gets into a fight and finds out his staking skills have massively degraded. Patron’s children come out for revenge?

There’s a few things they could touch on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

SirPablo posted:

Anyone catching Matt Berry in Krapopolis?

I'm pretty sure he's the sole reason a relevant percentage of the audience is watching the show. The writing for his character could be a lot snappier, though.