Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Shane Carle has needed to get the gently caress off the Braves since like June of last year and I don't know why Snitker keeps giving him chances

Could have spent some money on Ottavino but nooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Its a three run game why is it not Venters or Jesse Biddle out there

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
YOU HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH TO GO OUT AND SIGN KIMBREL OR ADAM OTTAVINO LONG TERM JESUS CHRIST DOES AA EVEN SHOW UP TO WORK

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I really like this team, young guys like...Luke Jackson are gonna step up and sturdy veterans like.....Brian McCann and the corpse of Josh Donaldson are gonna mash all season! We can shop in every aisle, now where's your clearance bin?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Oh NOW you put Max Fried in.

Suck my dick.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
OH LOOK AN EASY 123 INNING FOR FRIED MAYBE HE SHOULD HAVE FACED THE HEART OF THE ORDER SNITKER YOU GERIATRIC JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR LOVING PILE OF poo poo FROM MY rear end

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Kirios posted:

Friendly reminder that if the Braves signed Kimbrel Luke Jackson wouldn't even be on the roster.

Daniel Winkler (a competent reliever and actually good at times) started the season in Gwinnett because Luke Jackson is out of options but I see your point

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Kirios posted:

Luke Jackson's the kind of player you DFA, no one bothers to pick up off waivers and he disappears into the abyss at 27 years old. A 1.50 WHIP reliever has no business being on any MLB roster.

But we shopped in every aisle and can't replace him! Everybody loves Luke!

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Put "Shopped in every aisle" on my tombstone please

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

elentar posted:

Joe Simpson is salty about the bullpen and its walks, I think the move to the radio booth might actually wake him up a little in what could be a very salty year

Francoeur is going to be just yelling "gently caress this" repeatedly while Chip Caray goes back to phoning it in by the all star break

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

The Walrus posted:

no way, the jays will have an answering homer in the bottom from *checks batting order* Jody Johampton

Is that a band

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Hey i just got done with my jar of feces to send to liberty media's home offices, howd heyward do

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Wait does Dansby have power now?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Also these new Braves unis look sick as hell. Amazing what a small color change will do

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Bryse Wilson looks like a great pitcher in the making. Life on the fastball but the command isnt really there yet

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah his fastball owns but he keeps missing down and away, his slider is kinda doodoo

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Lmao phillies celebrating every run like its the world series

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Time for Snitker to waste one of the good relievers now that the damage is already done

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Wes Parsons seems good can't wait for Snitker to put Luke Jackson in instead of him late in games from here on out

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Philadelphia fans dont deserve this lineup

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Reminder that the Braves' big signing was a one year prove it deal to a Past-his-prime Josh Donaldson

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Oh never mind i forgot the Braves signed Josh Tomlin!!!!

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Its real cool that the Braves best reliever got to see one batter, good challenge Snitker. Wise decision.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
WHY ARE YOU BURNING A MOUND VISIT FOR THIS

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
See yall in 2020 fire Brian Snitker

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Signed a big name third baseman to a giant 30 million dollar deal better shelf him in the middle of a winnable game for Charlie Culberson

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Mmmmm yesssssss Snitker burn another reliever it feels soooooo gooooooood

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Its okay heres big free agent acquisition Josh Tomlin here to beef up the bullpen. We shopped in every aisle, you see.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Man sure would be nice if we could have Josh Donaldson at the plate this inning

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Well poo poo nevermind Charlie Culberson can still hit home runs?????

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Every time a Braves pitcher walks somebody i'm going to kick henry aaron in the balls. Think of the king, Kyle

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Every time Bryce Harper grabs a bat ESPN collectively fills their slacks with cum

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I hope the next Philly tradition is them bowing out in the NLDS like Harper's old team

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I think Gausman is like the only Brave who can find the strike zone at this point, since Foltynewicz is dead

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Kyle Wright is about to fall apart, his fastball has had less life than Nipsey Hussle and his moving pitches are way off

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
The Braves' big 23 million dollar free agency prize ladies and gentlemen, washed up white trash looking has been

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
11 pitch at bat to loving jake arrieta, i dont think this guy has it

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Id say go get him snitker but that would involve the Braves bullpen sooooo

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010