Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Necrosaro posted:

The spot army is coming. They have a production line making these now. Soon they will be pulling all our trucks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnWolLQSZic

That sound is scarier than anything Black Mirror can come up with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

I was watching the Elon musk joe Rogan thing and he said soon bd bots will be so fast you need a strobe light to see them

We’re gonna get owned so fuckin hard lmao

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

rap music posted:

I was watching the Elon musk joe Rogan thing and he said soon bd bots will be so fast you need a strobe light to see them

We’re gonna get owned so fuckin hard lmao

Epileptics like me are going to love these new mandatory seizure bots! What a time to be alive for awhile yet

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Wow, Elon musk is a genius, I definitely would take anything he said at face value, god he’s so smart :)

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Do it ironically posted:

Wow, Elon musk is a genius, I definitely would take anything he said at face value, god he’s so smart :)

Um he’s like a real life Toby Stark dude

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Do they have robots building robots yet? How come they never show that?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Do it ironically posted:

But yet he is a child and has no agency and cannot own property or conduct a business. I think he will likely get adopted by shoneys and shoneys will make Teslas. But like with gas engines and spoilers. :thunk:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

The Management posted:

Do they have robots building robots yet? How come they never show that?

Yes, but in the center of the earth only. They're waiting

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I hope I live long enough to see an army of mechanical spider bots build a space elevator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I hope a maker bot awkwardly steps on some people